Remove Corporate Email Account (Exchange ActiveSync®) - Moto X™
Removing then re-adding your corporate email account (Exchange ActiveSync) often fixes login / not receiving email issues. Our Troubleshooting Assistant can help you with other device issues if you aren't currently using the tool.
- From a home screen, select Apps (located at the bottom).
- From the 'APPS' tab, select Settings.
- From the 'ACCOUNTS' section, select Corporate.
- From the 'ACCOUNTS' section, select the appropriate email address.
Multiple accounts may appear.
- Select Menu (located in the upper right).
- Select Remove account.
- From the 'Remove account?' prompt, select Remove account to confirm.
Last Modified: July 25, 2014