LAN Settings - Verizon Ellipsis™ Jetpack®
Changing advanced settings may be harmful to the stability, performance and security of the Jetpack. Contact your local IT administrator prior to altering any of these settings.
- Access the Administration Web Interface.
- From the left menu, click Jetpack Settings.
- From the Advanced tab, click Continue.
- Click LAN.
- Enter the desired information into the following fields:
- IP address
- Subnet mask
- Enable DHCP server by selecting the ON/OFF switch to enable or disable.
- DHCP address range
- Enable IPv6 by selecting the ON/OFF switch to enable or disable.
- Click Save Changes (in the lower-right).
Last Modified: December 18, 2013