Camera Settings - Apple® iPhone® 5C
- From the home screen, select Camera.
- Select the flash setting button in the top-left corner of the screen.
- Select the flash setting.
- Flash automatically enabled depending upon available light sources.
- Flash enabled
- Flash disabled
- Select the High Dynamic Range (located in top-middle).
HDR (High Dynamic Range) blends the best parts of three separate exposures into a single photo.
- HDR Off
- HDR On
- To switch to the front facing camera, select the front facing camera button (located in the upper-right).
- To switch to a different mode select and drag the menu above the camera button.
- Square (square pictures)
- Pano (panoramic)
For assistance using Panorama refer to Taking a Panoramic Picture.
Last Modified: September 17, 2013