Uninstall Apps - DROID Mini / DROID Ultra / DROID Maxx by Motorola
Removing/Deleting apps often helps if your device is non-responsive, freezes or the app won't launch or open. Our Troubleshooting Assistant can help you with other device issues if you aren't currently using the tool.
- Apps included with the Android OS may not have an uninstall option.
- The app depicted in the following images is merely an example.
- From a home screen, select Apps (located at the bottom).
- From the Apps tab, select and hold an app.
- When presented, drag the app to Uninstall (or Uninstall updates) (located at the top) then release.
- Select OK.
Last Modified: June 20, 2014