Add Files (OneDrive) - Nokia Lumia 2520
- For general information regarding OneDrive, such as how to copy, move, save, view and share files, refer to the Getting started with OneDrive tutorial.
- Windows® can automatically back up device content to OneDrive including settings, app list, photos, videos, and messages. To utilize the backup functionality, the device must be signed in with a Microsoft account and there must be enough available space in OneDrive to store the data.
- From the Start screen, tap OneDrive.
If not available, swipe up (starting from the middle of the screen) to display the Apps screen then tap OneDrive.
- Tap a folder.
- Swipe up from the bottom of the screen to display the app commands.
Alternatively, swipe down from the top of the display.
- Tap Add files (in the lower-right).
- Tap (check) the desired files then tap Copy to OneDrive (in the lower-right).
Last Modified: May 15, 2014