Set Up Wi-Fi Connection - Apple® iPhone® 5S
VPN settings may not allow the device to connect to an unsecured Wi-Fi connection. The device may not indicate that a Wi-Fi connection has been ended due to this restriction. If available, the device resumes a 4G connection and data usage are incurred. Contact your VPN Administrator for more assistance.
Local area Wi-Fi network information is needed to complete several steps. Please refer to the network administrator for additional assistance.
- From the home screen, select Settings.
- Select Wi-Fi.
- Select then drag the Wi-Fi switch to enable.
Enabled when the switch is in the green position.
- From Choose a Network, select an available network.
- Enter the username (if prompted) and password then select Join.
Remove Wi-Fi Connection - Apple iPhone for assistance.
- From Choose a Network, select Other.
- Enter the Wi-Fi network name.
- Select Security.
- Select the Wi-Fi network type then select Back (located in the upper-left).
- WPA Enterprise
- WPA2 Enterprise
- Enter the Wi-Fi network password then select Join.