Voice Mail Setup - Apple® iPhone® 5C
This shows how to set up your Voice Mail and greeting on your iPhone 5C. Our Troubleshooting Assistant can help you with other device issues if you aren't currently using the tool.
- From the home screen, tap Phone.
- Tap Voicemail then tap Set Up Now.
- Enter a Voice Mail password then tap Done.
Password must be between 4-6 digits in length.
- Re-enter the Voice Mail password then tap Done.
- Tap Custom to record a greeting.
Tap Default to use a Verizon default greeting message.
Selected when a check mark is present
- Tap Record to begin recording the custom greeting message.
- Tap Stop to end recording then tap Save.
Last Modified: October 1, 2014