Enable/Disable AirDrop - Apple® iPhone® 5
- The Control Center is only available on iPhone models that have software version iOS 7 or later. To determine Device Software Version, refer to View Software Version.
- Turning on AirDrop automatically turns on Wi-Fi and Bluetooth®.
- From the Home screen, select and hold the control center (bottom of the screen).
- Swipe the control center up towards the top of the screen.
- Tap AirDrop.
- Select the AirDrop setting:
- AirDrop turned off
- Contacts Only
- AirDrop is discoverable only by people in contacts
- AirDrop is discoverable by everyone
Last Modified: September 15, 2014