Remove the SIM Card - Casio G'zOne Commando® 4G LTE
Instructions on inserting/removing your SIM can help with activation issues/errors, browser connection problems, and a blank/frozen screen. Our Troubleshooting Assistant can help you with other device issues if you aren't currently using the tool.
Don't attempt to remove the SIM card while the device is powered on. Doing so may harm the SIM card and/or the device.
- Ensure the device is powered off.
- Unlock the battery cover.
Slide the switch to the FREE position.
- Remove the battery cover.
Insert your finger into the groove (1) and pull up on the back cover in the direction of the arrow (2). When the back cover is loose, pull it in the direction of the arrow (3).
- Slide the Battery Lock to the right or FREE position (1). Insert your finger into the groove (2) and pull up and remove the battery (3).
- Open SIM card cover.
- Remove the SIM card by pulling it out to the right.
If applicable, refer to Insert the SIM Card.
- Close the SIM card cover marked Open.