Create and Send a Text Message - Samsung Galaxy Note® 3
- From a home screen, select Messages (located at the bottom).
If unavailable, navigate: Apps > Messages.
- From the Inbox, select Compose (located in the upper right).
- From the Enter recipient field, enter a 10-digit mobile number or a contact name.
As the number or name is entered, a matching contact may appear and can be selected at any time.
- To add a subject:
- Select Menu (located at the bottom).
- Select Add subject.
- Enter a subject.
- To add an attachment:
- Select Attach (located in the lower right).
- Select the attachment type (e.g., Images, Audio, Video, etc.).
- Locate then select the preferred file or attachment.
- From the Enter message field, enter a message.
- Select Send (located in the lower right).
Last Modified: October 7, 2013