Automatically Reject/Ignore an Incoming Call - Samsung Galaxy S® III
Calls from contacts or phone numbers added to the reject list are automatically ignored and the call is forwarded to voice mail.
- From a home screen, tap Phone (located in the lower left).
- If not available, navigate Apps > Phone.
- Tap the Menu icon.
- Tap Call Settings.
- Tap Call block.
- Tap Block calls then select one of the following options:
- Disables Call block mode.
- All Numbers
- Rejects all incoming calls. A red phone icon displays on the status bar.
- Call block list only
- Rejects specific numbers from the Call block list.
Related Topic: Manage the Call Reject/Ignore List
Last Modified: October 15, 2014