Equipment protection provides replacement and/or technical assistance services for your mobile device covering certain types of damage or perils that aren't covered by the manufacturer's warranty (e.g., loss, theft, and accidental liquid or physical damage). It may also cover certain defects after the manufacturer's warranty expires. Additionally, if your device has to be replaced, you'll benefit from expedited shipping.
We offer several types of equipment protection:
- Total Mobile Protection (includes Total Equipment Protection, Tech Coach and Verizon Support & Protection)
- Total Equipment Coverage (includes Asurion Wireless Phone Protection and Verizon Extended Warranty)
- Asurion Wireless Phone Protection
- Verizon Extended Warranty
- Tech Coach
- Verizon Support & Protection
Refer to our Equipment Protection Programs Overview page for more details on each.
To be eligible for any equipment protection program, you must enroll within 30 days of one of the following:
- New account activation with new equipment/device
- Upgrade with new equipment/device purchase