Roadside AssistanceBack to previous page
- Four service claims per year (resets on enrollment anniversary)
- Emergency roadside services are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week including:
- Battery Jump
- Flat tire change
- Fuel – up to three gallons
- Lockout service
- Towing - up to 10 miles
How to Get It
You can request immediate roadside assistance, log-in to register your car(s), log in as a guest or sign-up to become a Verizon Roadside Assistance member (available on Android only).
To get the app:
- Dial **ROAD from your iPhone or Android smartphone. A text with a link to download the app will be sent direct to your phone.
- Visit www.verizonwireless.com/roadsideassistance.
- Search Verizon Roadside Assistance in the Google Play™ Store or App Store℠.
Airtime, Message & Data rates may apply for app download and use.
You can also sign up for Verizon Roadside Assistance by:
- Accessing Change Features in My Verizon
- My Verizon Mobile from your handset
- Calling *611 from your mobile phone or (800) 922-0204 from your landline phone to speak with a customer service representative
How to Use It
Dial #ROAD (#7623) airtime free, from your device.
Or, dial 1-87-ROADSIDE (1-877-623-7433) from a landline or when off the Verizon Wireless network for assistance. You will be asked to provide your 10-digit wireless phone number that has the Roadside Assistance feature.
Top QuestionsAll FAQs
*Access to roadside assistance may be limited during periods of extreme weather resulting in extended wait times for service.
Emergency roadside assistance is provided by Signature Motor Club, Inc. for Verizon Wireless customers. In California, services are provided by Signature Motor Club of California, Inc.
Benefits are effective 48 hours after signup. If Roadside Assistance is needed during the 48-hour wait period, Pay Per Use (PPU) service is available for $69.95. This does not qualify for reimbursement. Terms and Conditions for Roadside Assistance.
Android and Google Play are trademarks of Google Inc. Apple and iPhone are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. App Store is a trademark of Apple Inc.