Backup Assistant℠Back to previous page
Backup Assistant saves a copy of your device's address book to a secure website. If your device is lost, stolen, damaged or replaced, Backup Assistant restores your saved address book to a new device wirelessly. This service is for basic phones and some older smartphones and tablets.
With Backup Assistant you can:
- Schedule daily backups
- Save your information manually or automatically
- Sign in to your Backup Assistant online account and get full access to your address book
- View, print, add, delete and edit contacts online, and send the changes to your device with one click
How to Get It
Refer to the How to Use Guide: Backup Assistant for more instructions on how to install and set up Backup Assistant.
How to Use It
- Create an account.
- Set a schedule for automatically backing up your contacts (e.g., daily, weekly, etc.).
- Complete your first backup.
Refer to the How to Use Guide: Backup Assistant for detailed instructions on how to use Backup Assistant.
You may also find helpful information about Backup Assistant in our Community forum.