Family LocatorBack to previous page
Family Locator provides a convenient and valuable service for your family to stay connected. It is a secure service that allows you to:
- Locate your family members by using the Locate feature
- Set up a perimeter that alerts you if a family member enters or leaves a specific location using arrival and departure updates
- Schedule location updates to receive the location of family members at specific times of day
- Send messages to family members at no additional cost with Family Locator
How to Get It
In order to use Family Locator you will need a Family Locator capable device for the “Locatee”. A “Locatee” is someone that you will be able to keep track of with Family Locator.
To get Family Locator follow these steps:
- Verify you have a Family Locator capable device.
- Add Family Locator to your account through My Verizon.
- Sign in to Family Locator website on your PC.
How to Use It
Sign into Family Locator from your device:
- Navigate to the Family Locator Mobile Website http://fl.vzw.com that can be accessed for free by selecting “Mobile Web” > “My Verizon” > “My Services” > “Family Locator”.
- Enter your 10-digit wireless number of the Locator device.
- Enter your password.
- Select the “Sign In” button and then press “OK”.
Top QuestionsAll FAQs