Mobile WebBack to previous page
With Mobile Web, you're just clicks away from everything you want to know about your world. Read the latest world news or local weather. Get updates of the stock market or opening day at the stadium of your favorite team. Access your Verizon.net, MSN®, Hotmail®, Yahoo!® and America Online® accounts to exchange email easily. While the service is offered at no additional monthly access charge, you will be charged $1.99/MB for usage or according to your plan’s data package.
How to Get It
- Launch your phone's web browser by pressing the up arrow on the 4-way navigation button on your phone or by selecting Mobile Web / Browser from your phone's menu.
- If you are on a Nationwide plan, you are already provisioned for Mobile Web.
If you are on an America's Choice plan, select a subscription price and accept Ts&Cs to provision for Mobile Web.
How to Use It
- When you launch your browser, you will land on the Mobile Web homepage.
- Use the 4-way navigational button (or use the side up/down buttons on older devices) on the keypad to move your browser cursor between link options and then press the center OK key (or press the OK option by using the buttons near the phone's screen on older devices)
Use your phone's numeric keypad to select links.
- Press the Clr key to go back to the previous page.
- Press End to end your session.
- Use the Menu option to go Home or restart your browser.