Step 1: Locate and Insert SIM Card
- Locate SIM card in the red getting started folder you received with your shipment.
- Remove the SIM card from the folder without touching the gold connectors.
- Locate the SIM card tray near the top of the battery well on the back of the phone. Gently slide the tray and place the SIM card into the tray with the gold connectors facing down. Place the SIM tray back into the phone.
- For help installing your SIM card, see our Nokia Lumia 822 simulator
Step 2: Activate Phone
- Insert the phone’s battery, and attach the battery cover.
- Turn on the device by pressing the power button on the top right of the device
- Follow the on-screen steps to complete activation and set up of your phone