Note: In order to ensure successful activation and setup, please do not connect your 4G LTE USB modem to your computer until instructed.
Step 1: Locate your 4G LTE SIM card
- Locate the Verizon Wireless 4G LTE SIM card that came in the red “Getting Started” folder included with your shipment. Snap the SIM card out of its holder without touching the gold electrical contacts.
- Remove the protective USB modem cover by pressing down between the Verizon and Pantech logos with your thumb and sliding the cover upwards.
- Insert the SIM card into the slot with the Verizon logo facing upwards.
- Gently push the SIM card into the slot until it clicks into place and slide the cover onto the modem until it clicks into place.
For illustrated instructions on how to insert the SIM card into your specific modem, refer to the booklet that came with your modem.
Step 2: Connect to the Internet
Note: If you are using Windows® Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 or Mac OS 10.5, the USB drivers will install automatically. For Windows XP (SP3) users, follow the Install Wizard that appears or your computer screen, or refer to booklet that came with your device.
- Insert your modem in your computer.
- Open your computer’s web browser and enter mbb.vzw.com in the browser’s address line, then press the Enter key. Upon first use, a welcome page will appear.
- When the welcome page appears, please select one of the following:
- Install Enhanced App (recommended)
- Use Basic Web App (no installation required)
- Select a connection type, click Continue, then click Close.
Note: If you didn’t select auto-connect, click the Connect button when it becomes available. Otherwise Verizon Mobile Broadband Manager may take a moment to establish a connection.