Certified Like-New Replacement Activation and Shipping Guide: 4G LTE™ Verizon Jetpack®
This guide contains general instructions on activating a Certified Like-New Replacement 4G LTE Verizon Jetpack and shipping your defective one back to us.
Note: Once you return your device, it cannot be sent back to you.
Step 1: Transfer SIM card and battery.
- Turn off your defective 4G LTE Verizon Jetpack, and remove the battery cover and battery.
- Remove the SIM card from your defective device without touching the gold electrical contacts.
- Insert the SIM card into your replacement device.
Note: The actual insertion process varies by device, so refer to your User Guide for instructions on how to insert the SIM card.
- Write down the password located on the back of your replacement device or under the battery cover.
- Insert the battery and battery cover from your defective device into your replacement device.
- Charge your replacement device.
Step 2: Return your defective device.
Note: You must return your defective 4G LTE Verizon Jetpack within five days. If you do not return your defective device, or if you return one that has been subjected to neglect, misuse, liquid damage or unreasonable wear and tear, you will be charged up to the full retail price of your replacement 4G LTE Verizon Jetpack, which may exceed $500.
Follow the instructions below to ship your device.
- Remove all accessories from your defective device, including battery (if removable), SD card, SIM card, USB cables, etc.
- Insert your defective device under the film of the cardboard insert found in the shipping box to ensure safe return.
- Place the insert, with the defective device under film, back inside the shipping box.
- Seal the shipping box and attach the return label.
- Drop off the box at the nearest location of the carrier identified on the return shipping label.
LTE is a trademark of ETSI.