How to Use Guide: Backup Assistant - Print Contact Information
Manage Contacts Online with the Backup Assistant Website
Print contact informationPrint a single contact
- Hover your mouse over the contact you would like to print.
- Click the “Actions” button.
- Select “Print” from the dropdown menu.
To print multiple contacts at the same time:
- Hover your mouse over the desired contact, then click the “Select” button. Repeat this for each of the desired contacts.
- After you have selected all of the desired contacts for printing, click the “Actions” button, and then select Print from the dropdown menu.
To print all contacts from your address book:
- Click the “Select All” link in your address book.
- Click on “Print” in the action dropdown menu.