Meaning of LED Status Indicators on the Verizon Wireless Network Extender
The LED status indicators on your Verizon Wireless Network Extender device tell you if your device is functioning correctly. For more information on LED status indicators refer to the information below.
|PWR (Power): No illumination indicates there is an issue with the power supply, power connector, or power source.|
|SYS (System connected): If the System LED continuously alternates from solid red to quickly flashing red, it may be necessary to enable ports 500, 4500, 53, and 52428 on the modem / router. Contact the Internet Service Provider (ISP), Network Administrator, or equipment manufacturer for further assistance.|
|GPS (GPS signal)|
|WAN (Ethernet connection): No illumination indicates there is an issue with the Ethernet cable or that the modem / router is not powered on.|
Normal Progression of LEDs at Start Up
Here is the normal progression of LEDs that will occur when you start up your Verizon Wireless Network Extender. This process will take approximately 6 to 10 minutes to complete.
- Power and WAN LEDs are solid blue. System and GPS LEDs are solid magenta. (approx. 1 minute)
- System LED begins flashing fast red; GPS LED is solid magenta. (1 - 2 minutes)
- System LED begins flashing slow red; GPS is solid red. (1 - 2 minutes)
- System LED is flashing slow red; GPS LED begins flashing fast red. (1-2 minutes)
- System LED is flashing slow red; GPS LED flashes then turns solid blue (approx. 5 seconds)
- System LED continues flashing slow red then turns solid blue. (2 - 3 minutes)