Certified Like-New ReplacementCertified Like-New Replacement devices have been thoroughly inspected and reconditioned to like-new condition. The devices go through:
- A complete 100+ point checklist to ensure every area measures up to our standards of excellence
- Visual cosmetic inspection
- Advanced functional, manual and electronic inspections
- Latest software and hardware upgrades
- Please call (866) 406-5154 from a phone other than the one you’re experiencing a problem on (toll-free from a landline phone) and we'll diagnose the issue with you right over the phone.
- You may also visit any Verizon Wireless retail store to diagnose and address the problem with your device.
- If you have Total Equipment Coverage and the Mobile Recovery application please visit www.MyMobileRecovery.com to find instructions on how to download your Mobile Recovery application.
How do I replace my lost/stolen/damaged or malfunctioning wireless device if I am not enrolled in any of the Equipment Protection Programs?
How do I replace my lost, accidentally damaged or stolen wireless device if I have equipment protection?