Mobile Broadband Built-in for Dell LaptopsWelcome to the Mobile Broadband Built-in support webpage for Dell. This page contains information specific to Mobile Broadband troubleshooting for Dell laptop models only.
Note: On some Dell models, the connection software used may be Dell Mobile Broadband Connection Utility or the Dell ControlPoint Connection Manager. These software applications are supported by Dell. Verizon Wireless may have very limited support for these applications.
If you're having trouble connecting when using the Dell Mobile Broadband Connection Utility or the Dell ControlPoint Connection Manager, select from any of the following possible resolutions:
- Perform Over-the-Air (OTA) Activation
- Enabling/Disabling Wireless Radio
- Determining Signal Type/Strength
- Ensuring Embedded Device is Powered On
- Mobile Broadband Devices FAQs
- VZAccess Manager FAQs
- User Guide
- Interactive "How To" Simulator
- Download Software