The International Travel Program provides wireless service with a basic phone, smartphone or USB modem when you're traveling for 21 days or less to an international destination where CDMA coverage isn't available or GSM coverage is better / more available. You don't have to pay a rental fee or security deposit to use the International Travel Program device. With the International Travel Program you will:
- Receive a device with a charger and travel adapters* before you leave the US
- Pay the one-time shipping cost for the device
- Be charged for any minutes, messages and data you incur while using the International Travel Program device
- Receive no separate bills; all charges will appear on your regular Verizon Wireless bills
- Keep your regular phone number
- Have access to 24 hour Global Support
To order an International Travel Program device or to activate one, call (800) 711-8300 while in the US.