You're currently participating in the Verizon Wireless Sales Maker program and receiving a monthly discount on your wireless service. Your discount eligibility is based on your employment with a company that sells Verizon Wireless products and services and your role there, which may change over time. To continue to receive your discount, please validate your employment within 30 days of receiving the validation request text message.
Note: Even if you've changed employers or positions, we encourage you to go through the validation process because you may still be eligible for the Sales Maker discount.
How to validate your eligibility:
- From your computer, download and print the Sales Maker Employment Validation form.*
Note: If you've changed employers, print out the Sales Maker Employee Validation Change of Employer form* instead.
- Fill out the form completely.
- Attach a copy of your paystub dated within the past 60 days.
- Ensure that your name, company name and the date are legible.
- Black out the income amount and other sensitive information on the paystub (e.g., Social Security Number, employee number, bank account numbers, etc.).
- Mail the form and the copy of your paystub to:
Program Code 50-001
PO Box 540066
El Paso, TX 88554-0066
We'll send you a text message to notify you of your validation status within 30 days of receiving your validation form. If you wish to convert your line to standard pricing, please contact us at (800) 922-0204.
Note: If you don't validate your Sales Maker eligibility within 30 days from when the first validation text notification was sent, your account will be suspended. If you don't respond within another 10 days, your account will be disconnected.
Refer to our Sales Maker Employment Validation FAQs for more information.
*To view the PDF file, you may need to download the free Adobe Acrobat Reader.