1. Emergency Roadside Assistance
Emergency roadside assistance is provided by Signature Motor Club, Inc. for Verizon Wireless customers. In California, services are provided by Signature Motor Club of California, Inc. The following Emergency Roadside Assistance services are available:
Vehicle Towing Up to 10 Miles in any direction: Any additional expenses incurred beyond the 10-mile limit are the responsibility of the customer, payable directly to the service facility, and are not reimbursable.
Vehicle Winching: If a vehicle is stuck in a ditch, mud or snow and is accessible from a normally traveled roadway, dispatch coverage for winching is provided up to a $100 service limit. Any expenses incurred beyond the $100 service limit are the responsibility of the customer, payable directly to the service facility, and are not reimbursable.
Fuel Delivery: A service vehicle will deliver up to 3 gallons of fuel to the customer’s location, where allowed.
Jump Start or Minor Roadside Adjustments to Start Vehicle: Service is provided to jump start a dead battery or make other minor roadside adjustments to start the vehicle. Expenses for more extensive repairs, parts and labor are the customer’s responsibility, payable directly to the service facility, and are not reimbursable.
Flat Tire: Service is provided to change a flat tire with your inflated spare. If no spare is available, the vehicle may be towed.
Lockout: Service is provided to gain access if the ignition key is lost or accidentally locked inside the vehicle.
Reimbursement Up to $80: If the Motor Club is unable to locate a service facility or provide services in the area, the customer may locate a service provider and be reimbursed up to $80. To receive reimbursement, the customer must contact Verizon Wireless Roadside Assistance first and the customer must submit the original receipt along with his/her name and address to: Verizon Roadside Assistance Program, P.O. Box 5039, Carol Stream, IL 60197-5039. Claims must be postmarked within 60 days after the date of the disablement. (No time limit applies for Utah and Wisconsin residents.)
Verizon Wireless customers who have a disabled vehicle (i.e., car, motorcycle, small truck or RV under 10,000 pounds, gross weight) and are a subscriber to the Verizon Wireless Roadside Assistance program are eligible for this offer. Coverage is effective two (2) calendar days after enrollment date.
Roadside Assistance service is available on all basic phones and smartphones. Roadside Assistance app is available on smartphones – iPhone and Android smartphones only. Phone must be powered on, have text messaging capability, and be within the Verizon Wireless Data Coverage Area for the Roadside Assistance app to function.
Message & Data rates apply for download and use.
Service Provider en route status not applicable to all service centers.
There is a limit of four (4) service calls and/or reimbursement per enrolled line. At the time of service, the Verizon Wireless phone number must be present.
4. Roadside Assistance Coverage Does Not Include:
The purpose of the Roadside Assistance benefit is the provide service in common emergency situations.
Coverage does NOT include:
- Service if the Verizon Wireless phone is not with the disabled vehicle. (Please notify the dispatch operator if it is unsafe to do so).
- Towing or service while at an auto repair shop or service station to another location.
- Towing or service on roads not regularly maintained (including private property).
- Service when a vehicle is snowbound. We do not hoist, winch or shovel vehicle from unplowed areas, snow banks, snowbound driveways or curbside parking.
- Service will not be rendered in areas not regularly traveled, such as vacant lots, beaches, open fields or other places that would be hazardous for service vehicles to reach.
- Installation or removal of snow tiers and chains.
- Dismounting, repairing or rotating tires.
- Vehicle storage charges, cost of parts and installation, products, materials, impounding and additional labor relating to towing.
- Service for taxicabs, tractors, boats, trailer, recreational vehicles and trucks, dune buggies, vehicles used for competition, stolen vehicles, unlicensed vehicles, illegally parked cars or impounded vehicles.
- Service to vehicles with expired safety inspection sticker, license plate sticker, and/or emission sticker where required by law.
- Service to vehicle that is not in a safe condition to be towed.
- Transportation for the member to the vehicle for service or from the vehicle to another destination after service has been rendered.
- Charging a weak or dead battery.
- Delivery or repair of timers.
- Towing of vehicle off a boat dock or marina.
- Service of any kind on vehicles used for commercial purposes or using dealer tags.
- Towing at the direction of a law enforcement officer related to traffic obstruction, impoundment, abandonment, illegal parking or other violations of the law.
- The cost of making a replacement key and lock repairs are not covered.
5. Disclaimer of Liability
The Motor Club will not accept responsibility for repairs or the availability, delivery or installation of parts. All parts used and services provided by the service facility must be authorized and paid for by the customer.
Since all Authorized service providers are independent contractors and not agents or employees of the Motor Club, the Motor Club assumes no liability for any damage to the vehicle resulting from the rendering of service or for personal items left in the vehicle. Any claims for personal injury or damage to property must be filed against the servicing facility.
Benefits and dues are subject to change upon membership renewal. Services are available in the United States, Canada and Puerto Rico.
Program dues are $3 per month per line. You will not be required to pay any sum in addition to the amount specified in the contract for the covered services.
You may cancel at any time and receive a prorated refund of any unused membership dues without deduction. The Motor Club may elect to not renew your membership for any reason by providing written notice 60 days prior to your renewal date. The Motor Club may terminate your membership for fraudulent use of the services with a minimum of 30 days written notice.
This is a Motor Club contract. This is not an automobile liability insurance contract or physical damage insurance and does not comply with any financial responsibility law.
6. Service Offices
Signature Motor Club of California, Inc.
3100 Thornton Ave.
Burbank, CA 91504
Larry R. Green
Green’s Garage, Inc
1628 Fairmount Road
Hampstead, MD 21074
Hayes Towing and Recovery
1101 Highway 80 West
Jackson, MS 39204
City Towing Inc.
1042 Broadwater Ave.
Billings, MT 59102
Pop A Lock
9249 Pitching Wedge Dr.
Las Vegas, NV 89134
New Mexico Office:
7601 San Pedro Dr. NE
Albuquerque, NM 87109
Mel’s Towing Service
25 NW 9th.
Oklahoma City, OK 73102
A Ace Towing
San Antonio, TX 78217
Lou’s AAA Service
4305 N. Teutonia
Milwaukee, WI 53209
D & S Recovery
2908 E. 9th St.
Cheyenne, WY 82001
200 N. Martingale Road
Schaumburg, IL 60173
This is not an insurance contract.
Last Updated: 05/2009