1. What incentive are you offering to Verizon Wireless and Cox customers?
New and existing customers who purchases Cox products and services from Verizon Wireless, can receive a $50 Visa prepaid card depending on the Cox services purchased
2. Where can customers take advantage of this offer?
Customers can learn more about this offer through several methods: in person at a Verizon Wireless Store; by phone 1-877-897-2415; or online by visiting www.verizonwireless.com/cox.
3. What is Price Lock Guarantee?
4. Is there an Early Termination Fee if I cancel or downgrade my service?
5. What happens to the existing PLG when you change your service?
6. What services does the price lock guarantee cover?
All other features on the account are covered and protected from rate changes including Premiums, Paks, DVR or HD service, and Additional Outlet Fees.
7. Who is eligible for the special offer?
The customer must live in a select Cox service area and be either a new or existing Verizon Wireless customer. Cox services must be installed within 21 days of the Cox order. Cox does not require a long-term contract but customer must keep the Cox services active for a minimum of 30 days.
To verify your address, please use the Address Serviceability Tool.
8. What wireless devices qualify for this offer?
Because this offer is available to new and existing Verizon Wireless customers, there is no device requirement at this time Verizon Wireless offers a wide variety of devices to meet customer needs.
9. Will customers receive one bill from both companies?
No. Customers will receive a bill from Verizon Wireless for their Verizon Wireless services and a separate bill from Cox for Cox services.
10. Will customers sign one contract?
No. Customers will sign an agreement with VZW for Verizon Wireless service and a separate contract with Cox for Cox services