Block internet and text message spam using My Verizon.
Spam...a sneaky beast that is as sly as a fox…you know it…you want to avoid it. With Verizon Wireless you have the power to block each line on your account from these pesky messages. Simply go to vzw.com/blockspam and sign into My Verizon. Or if you’re already signed in, you can also select “Block Internet Spam” from the “More Actions” menu within My Verizon.
• From the “Internet Spam Blocking” page, you will select the phone line that you wish to manage.
• You can block up to 15 email addresses, domain names and/or text names.
• Enter the contact information in the fields below.
• If you have more than 5 you would like to block, click “Block Another Contact” to add more.
• Now if you would like to block all messages from any sender, you can do this in the “Message Blocking” preferences section at the bottom of the page.
• You can even choose to block all text messages sent from the web, or e-mail
• Once you have made all of your selections, click Apply.
Blocking internet-spam just got a whole lot easier with Verizon Wireless. Go ahead give it a try!