The perfect complement to your Galaxy Note5, the replacement S Pen is ideal for quickly and accurately jotting down notes or writing a phone number on the screen of your device.
Styled similarly to a premium-writing instrument, S Pen fits into the S Pen compartment of the Galaxy Note5 handset. To remove S Pen from your device, just click on the bottom of the pen to extend the end, and then pull it out.
You can then quickly jot down your note, even when the screen is off.
Removing the pen, also automatically launches Air Command, a set of S-Pen specific functions and shortcuts, including:
- Action memo: a special type of note that can turn your written text into actions on your device
- Smart select: a capture tool to select content on a screen and save it as an image
- Screen write: a way to take a screen shot and then write notes on the screen shot
- S Note: use this to go directly to the S Note app
- Add shortcuts: a place to add shortcuts or functions right in Air Command for super easy access.
S Pen can also be used to effortlessly explore multiple windows and Apps at one time. It's pressure-sensitive so it will respond when you press a little harder or write a little lighter - you'll see the results on the screen.
The tip of the Samsung Galaxy S Pen simulates a finger touch, tap or swipe to provide a full touch-screen environment without leaving any fingerprints behind. You can also use the pen's multifunction button with shortcut gestures for even faster input. What's in the box
Samsung S Pen for Galaxy Note5