Total access to the Food.com community with more than 500,000 rated recipes. It's supported by many grocery store chains for easy comparison and sales shopping, a unique feature among competitor apps.
3713 reviews in App Store
Feb 12, 2011
Version 1.2 Compatibility
Find Recipes. Plan Meals. Score Deals.
Meet the most comprehensive recipe and grocery-deals app on the App Store. Food.com's new app puts 500,000 rated and reviewed recipes in your pocket, plus gives you an organized recipe box, a meal-planning tool and instant access to savings at your local grocery stores
Already have a Food.com account? Simply log in with the same username to share your meal plan and shopping list across multiple devices. Getting dinner on the table just got a whole lot easier.
With this app, you can:
- BROWSE 500,000 RECIPES with millions of reviews from Food.com's
extensive cooking community
- SAVE RECIPES to your recipe box, which syncs with the Food.com website
- BUILD A MENU that instantly populates your shopping list with ingredients
- ORGANIZE YOUR MEAL PLAN by day, using a our simple calendar feature
- CREATE MULTIPLE SHOPPING LISTS organized by department
- SAVE MONEY with the ability to compare grocery deals from your local grocery stores
- SELECT RECIPES THAT MEET YOUR FOOD PREFERENCES AND DIETARY REQUIREMENTS, including gluten free, vegetarian, low carb, low fat and low sodium
- IMPORT RECIPES from 30+ recipe sites across the Web
- SEARCH with the “What’s in Your Fridge?” feature to find recipes that use ingredients you already have
- ADD AND ORGANIZE your family's personal recipes
SUPPORTED STORES INCLUDE: A&P, ACME, ALDI, Acme, Albertsons, Bashas' Diné Market, Bashas' Supermarket, Bel Air, Big Y, Bloom, Bravo, Brookshire's, C-Town, Central Market, City Market, Costco, Cub Foods, Dillons, Dominick's, Farm Fresh, Food Basics, Food City, Food Lion, Food Town, Food4Less, Foods Co, Fred Meyer, Fry's Food Stores, Genuardi's, Giant, Giant Eagle, Giant Food, Giant Food Stores, Grand Union, Greenling, HEB, Harris Teeter, Homeland, Hy-Vee, Jewel-Osco, King Soopers, Kings, Kroger, Lucky, Market Basket, Marsh Supermarket, Martin's, Meijer, Met Foodmarkets, Nob Hill Foods, Pathmark, Pavilions, Piggly Wiggly, Publix, QFC, Raley's, Ralphs, Randalls, Reasor's, Safeway, Save Mart, Save-A-Lot, Shaw's Supermarkets, ShopRite, Smith's, Sprouts, Stater Bros, Stop & Shop, Sun Fresh, Super Stop and Shop, SuperTarget, Superfresh, The Food Emporium, Tom Thumb, Vons, Waldbaums, Walmart, Weis, Whole Foods, Winn-Dixie
Food.com is part of the Scripps Networks Interactive portfolio, which also owns and operates Food Network, Cooking Channel, HGTV, DIY Network, Great American Country and Travel Channel.