In business you can’t afford to miss opportunities. One Talk is a mobile-first phone solution that connects your office phone and mobile devices with one number. Customers and employees can reach you virtually anywhere – whether you’re at your desk or on the go.
- Take calls on either your desk phone or mobile phone with a simultaneous ring.
- Direct calls to team members if you’re not available so calls don’t go unanswered and customers aren’t put on hold.
- Conference with up to six people at once.
- Scale and configure your phone system easily to meet your changing business needs.
Push to Talk Plus
Push to Talk Plus provides instant communication on our 4G LTE network or over Wi-Fi to help communicate more quickly, more securely and with more people at the push of a button.
- Supported on 4G Basic devices, and a variety of Android and iOS devices
- Supports Land Mobile Radio (LMR) systems
- Instantly talk with up to 250 people simultaneously
- See the availability of each contact in real time
- Send text or voice messages, photos, videos, files and share location
- Use a dispatch console to monitor and communicate with your workers
Push to Talk Plus now supported on 4G Basic devices.
Field Force Manager
The Field Force Manager mobile workforce tool gives you the visibility you need to help transform the way work gets done in the field.
- Connect workers with your back office to schedule and dispatch jobs directly to their mobile device - no calls or text messages needed.
- Manage jobs, schedules and route information to help keep your workers on track and on time.
- Coordinate customers' scheduling requests and provide proof of service and delivery.
- Streamline your administrative processes to monitor and verify worker hours with mobile timesheets.
- Use customizable mobile forms to accurately track and manage inventory, productivity, payroll costs, job performance and service satisfaction levels.
Keep your evolving business on the right track with innovative appsLearn more
and services that improve mobility, collaboration, productivity and
Launch your business and grow
with Yahoo Small Business.
- Start with that perfect domain name
- Build a beautiful website in minutes
- Get everything you need to sell online
- Be discovered across 60+ online business listings with Localworks – now available from Verizon Wireless
- Show the world you mean business with a business email
Electronic Visit Verification (EVV)
A new government mandate, the 21st Century Cures Act, will require all Medicaid providers to use an EVV solution to manage various aspects of Medicaid patient visits. Verizon has joined industry experts to offer:
- Security. Verizon security partnerships offer the security you need, including mobile device management, threat detection and data management.
- Flexibility. Verizon products and solution partnerships include devices, software and security. Our partnerships can deliver a turn key solution for your entire organization or just the elements your business needs.
- Scalability. Verizon solutions like Field Force Manager, combined with our partners’, will work with different IT infrastructures and will scale with your business as it grows.
- Value. Verizon will help you build a best-in-class solution that works within your healthcare solution strategy to reduce costs.
- Efficiency. Verizon will help you improve workforce communications and efficiencies within your organization.