Use these business apps to streamline work, collaborate with colleagues and connect better with customers.
BlueJeans Meetings delivers face-to-face video communication to help people meet virtually anywhere, at any time, on most devices and supported browsers. When combined with the most reliable network,1 your audio, video and web conferencing via BlueJeans Meetings can work seamlessly and perform at the highest quality available.
- Simply schedule, join and host meetings on Apple iOS and Mac®, Android®, or Microsoft Windows® devices with one touch. No need to download additional software.
- Communicate like you’re in the same room using HD-quality video and crystal-clear Dolby Voice® audio.
- Drive improved meeting productivity with easy-to-use screen-share, whiteboard and chat features.
Work together a whole lot easier with intelligent apps including Gmail, Docs, Drive and Calendar to connect the people in your company.
- Stay up to date with email, chat and video meetings to reach your colleagues wherever they are.
- Create documents, spreadsheets and presentations from anywhere, share them with teammates and collaborate in real-time.
- Achieve more with industry-leading intelligence built-in to take care of everyday tasks like automatically scheduling meetings and formatting slides.
- Store and share files in the cloud with secure access from your computer, phone or tablet.
- Protect your data with security options like a 2-step verification process and single sign-on, and use mobile management to keep your data safe in the case of a lost device or employee turnover.
- Archive email messages and on-the-record chats, and control how long they are retained.
Cloud-based platform providing an easy, efficient way to switch from paper to mobile forms to save money and time on data collection.
- Create unlimited customizable mobile forms at no additional cost.
- Capture electronic signatures, photos, GPS coordinates and mobile payments easily.
- Speed up workflow and share your data as it's collected.
- Connect to apps like Dropbox™, Box, Google Drive, Salesforce, Microsoft® Excel® and Evernote®.
- Export your information into other systems with its open application-programming interface (API).
Yahoo Small BusinessLearn more
With Localworks from Yahoo Small Business, get the tools you need to boost your business’s exposure online and connect better with customers.
- List your business across 60+ online directories—like Google and Yelp.
- Correct errors or inconsistencies and push new information out to all directories so your listings are always up-to-date.
- Use a step-by-step template to create a profile for your business with photos, videos and offers to make your listings unique.
- With business listings on more than 60 sites, you’ll tap into a network of 150 million local searches per month.
takes better tools.Learn more
Explore even more of our productivity solutions and technologies.
Get the right apps to protect your business data without compromising personal information or privacy.
Gain greater visibility, access and control of smartphones and tablets without compromising the user experience, data security or privacy.
- Hosted in the secure, trusted IBM cloud.
- Integrates with most existing infrastructure and data repositories.
- Enables easy management of both corporate and personal devices.
- Detects, analyzes and automatically remediates mobile risks, such as malware or compromised devices.
- Makes it easy to promote, distribute and update approved apps using an interactive catalog.
- Empowers secure content collaboration.
NetMotion® software is a best-in-class mobile offering that extends and fortifies your network to give you resilient and reliable mobile VPN connectivity.
- Helps you stay connected, even when you roam or move between cellular coverage areas—a particular concern in many rural areas.
- Built to the some of the highest cryptographic standards.
- Helps maintain application access even through the toughest conditions.
- Low operational costs for supporting mobile deployments and connectivity.
The familiar applications you rely on every day to work anywhere, anytime and on almost any device.
- Office Suite: Word®, Excel®, PowerPoint®, OneNote®, Outlook®, Publisher® and Access® - now optimized for mobile devices.
- Skype® Meetings: Work with HD video, shared digital white-boards and content sharing.
- OneDrive® for Business: Store 1TB of cloud storage in one secure, reliable place.
- Yammer®: Private message with your team, share information and organize around projects.
- SharePoint® Online: Document management and storage system allows you to discover, share and collaborate on content remotely – on any device.
Advanced security and comprehensive protection to help close security gaps and protect your data as it goes mobile.
- Delivers visibility and policy-based protection to reduce risk at scale.
- Set policies against non-compliant mobile apps that pose a data leakage risk.
- Protect your organization from mobile threats across apps, network, and device.
- Limit your help-desk tickets with a solution that easily integrates with your existing MDM solution.
- Collects the minimum amount of personal information to protect both personally-owned and corporate-owned devices.
The insight and control you need to better manage your mobile data, control costs and improve productivity.
- Control expenses, compress data in real time, set caps and threshold alerts, restrict usage when roaming.
- Customize and enforce policy rules on usage, get analytics to understand usage patterns.
- Gain deep visibility into device usage, restrict activity, set filters to block usage categories.
- Extend your visibility and acceptable use policies to Wi-Fi connections—all while protecting your data with a content security policy.
Defense-grade platform built into Samsung's latest devices to securely leverage mobility – helping increase productivity, communication and collaboration.
- Knox Workspace protects both device hardware and software to give you comprehensive security for your mobilized workforce.
- Create custom device software solutions with Knox Configure to meet any industry needs or requirements.
- Mobile Device Management made easy with Knox's cloud-based MDM solution.
A mobile security platform, with enterprise mobility management (EMM) capabilities, that helps secure your organization’s mobile devices, applications and content.
- Enable productivity on the devices employees love to use.
- Secure and manage mobile devices across multiple operating systems.
- Provide secure corporate email, automatic device configuration and certificate-based security.
- Manage devices, content, applications and identities across your entire organization.
1Based on RootMetrics® by IHS Markit’s RootScore® Reports: 1H 2019. Tested with best commercially available smartphones on four national mobile networks across all available network types. Experiences may vary. RootMetrics awards are not an endorsement of Verizon.