Top Questions: Billing & Account
- Why is Verizon Wireless changing its data pricing?
- What is Raw Data Download (RDD)?
- When I go to the Wireless Charges Details RDD report, why are there no data usage results unless there is a charge?
- I just had a wireless number added, changed, transferred or reassigned but it hasn’t appeared in My Business Account yet. Why is this?
- What is a Memo Bill, and how can I create one?
- Why is Verizon Wireless changing its data pricing? We are streamlining our Data Packages and Data Plans and creating usage based options that, regardless of the device, allow you to select the package that best matches your use. Our new usage based data pricing model will offer you more options for Smartphones and updated options for basic phones, tablets and netbooks. There will be no change to existing Data Plans for standalone Mobile Hotspots (MiFi® or 4G Mobile Hotspot) or USB Modems. Back to top
- What is Raw Data Download (RDD)? Raw Data Download (RDD) is designed for wireless program managers who want to download all of their company’s statement information from My Business Account, and upload it into their internal systems, allowing them to analyze the data any way they want. For more information on how to use RDD, please refer to the How to Use Guide for Raw Data Download. Back to top
When I go to the Wireless Charges Details RDD report, why are there no data usage results unless there is a charge?
Raw Data Download (RDD) is a representation of your Verizon Wireless bills and does not include any reporting structures that you set up in My Business Account. The download provides a view of your entire statement data, showing it as a whole rather than a separation into parts.
There are four available RDD reports:
- Account Summary: Represents the Account Summary section of the statement
- Account and Wireless Charges Detail Summary: Represents the usage for which a wireless number receives a charges of the statement
- Account and Wireless Summary: Represents the wireless number summary section of the statement
- Wireless Usage Detail: Represents the usage that occurred on any of the wireless numbers whether or not they received a charge on the statement
I just had a wireless number added, changed, transferred or reassigned but it hasn’t appeared in My Business Account yet. Why is this?
These updates take time to refresh in My Business Account. The amount of time varies between each type of change. The table below lists the type of change and the time it will take.
Change Type Details Time (hours) New number A brand-new number has been activated 24-48 Transferred/reassigned number New to My Business Account: has never been enrolled in MB with a different account, company, or Profile ID. 24-48 Previously enrolled in My Business Account: moved to a different account or Profile ID that is already enrolled in My Business Account. 5 - 7 days Changed number Changed to a different wireless number 24 Removed Account The account has been removed from My Business Account. 24-48 Disconnected number The wireless number has been disconnected in the billing system 24-48
- What is a Memo Bill, and how can I create one? A Memo Bill is a summary of charges for an individual wireless number. You can create a memo bill in two locations: the Standard reports landing page or within another Standard report. Please refer to the How to Use Guide: Advanced Reporting for step-by-step instructions. Back to top