Verizon is expanding its offer of three months of free monthly access to its customers in nine
counties that were heavily impacted by Hurricane Michael. In addition to Bay and Gulf counties, Verizon customers in Calhoun, Franklin, Holmes,
Jackson, Liberty, Wakulla and Washington counties will be automatically credited for three months of plan costs for each line. These credits will
apply to customers residing in the zip codes of the included counties.
- The bill credits we’re offering for the monthly access will begin in the next 1-2 billing cycles, starting in the 1 November 2018 billing cycle
- Late payment fees will be waived through 1/31/19, so disregard any late payment notices you receive during this time
- We’ll also waive your overage fee and it won’t appear on the invoice
- Payments for your plan cost will be due starting 1/31/19
- You’ll still be responsible as usual for the following bill charges:
- Device payment
- Bill to account (BTA) charges
- Equipment protection products
- 3rd-party billing
- Admin charges
- E911 fees
- Relevant taxes
- International calling
Additionally, we’re offering 40% off of all power accessories at select retail stores in Florida, Georgia and Alabama to help customers stay charged and connected to friends and family.
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to visit your local store or call Customer Care 1.800.922.0204,
or Business Customer Care 1.800.757.0699.