LAS VEGAS, NV — WHO:
Verizon Wireless, owner of the nation's most reliable wireless voice and data network, and Verizon Communications, provider of the nation's most comprehensive all-digital, fiber-network.
The following materials are available for use by the media:
- Video from the Verizon Wireless/Verizon News Conference at the Palms Casino Resort in Las Vegas, including product demos
- Interviews and/or comments from:
- Denny Strigl, president and chief operating officer of Verizon Communications
- John Stratton, executive vice president and chief marketing officer of Verizon Communications
- Bob Ingalls, xecutive vice president and chief marketing officer of Verizon Telecom
- Industry analyst commentary from David Kerr, vice president, Strategy Analytics
The B-Roll and still images can be found at www.verizonwireless.com/multimedia
On the eve of the International Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas, Verizon and Verizon Wireless raised the curtain on two new products that move television to a new level: Verizon's next-generation groundbreaking FiOS TV and V CAST Mobile TV from Verizon Wireless.
Available in the first half of 2007, Verizon Telecom introduced its new FiOS TV interactive media guide, and a robust a platform that offers the company's growing base of FiOS TV customers a myriad of multimedia applications linking television, the Internet, personal computers and phones. At the same time, Verizon Wireless raised the curtain on V CAST Mobile TV, unrivalled as the first true mobile TV service in the nation, which is expected to be available in the first quarter of 2007.
Bill Kula, APR