Verizon Wireless will break new ground in wireless retail on Saturday, November 17, when it celebrates the opening of its new "evolution" store in Denver. The first of its kind in Colorado, the store is designed to make it easy for customers to get hands-on experience with the latest voice, data, music and video devices. The store is located at 2073 S. Colorado Blvd., on the NW corner of S. Colorado Blvd. and Evans Ave.
Guests will enjoy free tasty treats, special phone deals and so much more! Meet Denver Broncos players and cheerleaders who will greet fans from noon to 2:00 pm.
Verizon Wireless Communications Store
2073 S. Colorado Blvd., Denver, Colorado 80210
Saturday, November 17, 2007
9:00 am 6:00 pm
- KTCL-FM 93.3 radio remote broadcast (Noon - 2:00 pm)
- Broncos players and cheerleaders appearances (Noon - 2:00 pm)
- Complimentary food and beverages
- Demos of latest holiday devices, V CAST Music and much more
- Special prizes including a chance to win a one-year subscription to Sports Illustrated magazine
- Grand Opening Phone Offer: A free Motorola RAZR V3m phone or a Samsung SCH-u540 phone with a new two-year activation.
About Verizon Wireless
Verizon Wireless operates the nation's most reliable wireless voice and data network, serving 63.7 million customers. The largest U.S. wireless company and largest wireless data provider, based on revenues, Verizon Wireless is headquartered in Basking Ridge, N.J., with 68,000 employees nationwide. The company is a joint venture of Verizon Communications (NYSE: VZ) and Vodafone (NYSE and LSE: VOD). Find more information on the Web at www.verizonwireless.com. To preview and request broadcast-quality video footage and high-resolution stills of Verizon Wireless operations, log on to the Verizon Wireless Multimedia Library at www.verizonwireless.com/multimedia.