BASKING RIDGE, N.J — With the holidays nearly upon us, Verizon Wireless has the phones of the season to meet the needs, interests and budgets of all customers. A Verizon Wireless phone comes with the gift of the nation’s most reliable wireless voice and data network.
Affordable Style with Talk and Text
- Nokia 2605 Mirage – The perfect holiday gift for the trendsetter, the Nokia 2605 Mirage is a small, stylish phone that comes with replaceable Nokia Xpress-on™ snaps to let customers express their individual styles. Available for $49.99 with a new two-year customer agreement after a $50 mail-in rebate.
- Verizon Wireless Blitz™ – The ideal phone for heavy texters that comes with a slide-out QWERTY keyboard, making it a breeze to blog, Web browse, or send messages with a single touch of the dedicated My Messaging key. The phone also comes with a bright, high-resolution screen, 1.3 megapixel camera and speakerphone, and it is available for $69.99 with a new two-year customer agreement after a $50 mail-in rebate.
QWERTY Multimedia Value
- enV2™ by LG – The must-have phone for multimedia and text crazed fans, the enV2 supports V CAST Music and Video, VZ NavigatorSM, Bluetooth® headset capabilities, dual speakers and a 2.0 megapixel camera. The phone’s spacious QWERTY keypad with large sized external keys makes messaging easy, while its 2.4-inch internal screen offers crisp, crystal-clear videos and images. Available for $79.99 with a new two-year customer agreement after a $50 mail-in rebate.
- LG Voyager™ in Titanium – Supports the hottest services from Verizon Wireless: Visual Voice Mail, V CAST Music with Rhapsody and V CAST Mobile TV. The interactive touch screen, full QWERTY keyboard and full HTML Internet browser make this phone a hot deal at $99.99 after a $50 mail-in rebate with a new two-year customer agreement.
A Jet Setter's Dream
- Samsung Renown™ – Perfect for the world traveler, this fashionable flip phone comes with a number of features to help customers capture special moments on their trips abroad, including a 2.0 megapixel camera with NightShot to enhance the camera’s capabilities in dark environments; a camcorder; and video, picture, text and mobile IM messaging options. Available for $179.99 with a new two-year customer agreement after a $50 mail-in rebate.
- BlackBerry® Storm™ smartphone – Introduce friends and family to the first touch screen BlackBerry smartphone with the world’s first “clickable” touch screen with SurePress™ technology that allows customers to distinctly feel the screen being pressed and released with a gentle “click.” Available for $199.99 with a new two-year customer agreement after a $50 mail-in rebate.
- Samsung Saga™ – A gift for globetrotters, this stylish smartphone allows customers to enjoy the nation’s most reliable network at home and wireless services in more than 200 destinations worldwide for voice and 150 global destinations for data, including South American locations. Available for $199.99 after a $70 mail-in rebate with a new two-year customer agreement.
Touch Screens for Play (and Work)
- LG Dare™ – Bold looks and advanced capabilities include a spacious three-inch touch screen with handwriting recognition, 3.2 megapixel camera with face detection and flash, and unique photo editing capabilities. Available for $129.99 with a new two-year customer agreement after a $50 mail-in rebate.
- Samsung Omnia™ – For the fashionista, this sleek phone comes with an advanced touch screen, customizable user interface and Windows Mobile® 6.1 capabilities, including Web browsing and e-mail access. Available for $199.99 with a new two-year customer agreement after a $70 mail-in rebate.
- HTC Touch Pro™ – This compact and stylish phone has an intuitive touch screen, slide-out QWERTY keyboard and the power of Windows Mobile 6.1 Professional. Available for $349.99 with a new two-year customer agreement after a $70 mail-in rebate.
Customers will receive their rebate in the form of a debit card; upon receipt, customers may use the card as cash anywhere debit cards are accepted. For more information about Verizon Wireless products and services, visit a Verizon Wireless Communications Store, call 1-800-2 JOIN IN or go to www.verizonwireless.com.
(EDITOR’S NOTE: Media can download high-resolution images of these phones at Verizon Wireless’ News Center at www.verizonwireless.com/multimedia.)
About Verizon Wireless
Verizon Wireless operates the nation’s most reliable wireless voice and data network, serving 70.8 million customers. Headquartered in Basking Ridge, N.J., with 71,000 employees nationwide, Verizon Wireless is a joint venture of Verizon Communications (NYSE: VZ) and Vodafone (NYSE and LSE: VOD). For more information, visit www.verizonwireless.com. To preview and request broadcast-quality video footage and high-resolution stills of Verizon Wireless operations, log on to the Verizon Wireless Multimedia Library at www.verizonwireless.com/multimedia.