BASKING RIDGE, NJ, and SEATTLE — Verizon Wireless shares a few facts in 140 characters or less about Tweet-Tweet, a cool, new Twitter-based application.
- Awesome way to tweet and keep up with your tweeps using Verizon Wireless feature phones.
- Want it now? Txt "Tweet" to APPS (2-7-7-7) from your phone; E-Z way to get app/info FAST.
- Tweet-Tweet is brand-spankin' new just launched today. Be the first to get it and show your friends on your Verizon Wireless phone.
- @ryanmorel of PressOK: "We're stoked to provide Verizon Wireless' millions of peeps a way to Tweet with their feature phones."
- @jbnyc2005 of VZ Marketing: "Tweet-Tweet is another rockin' app that connects our customers to their friends all day long."
- Step away from your computer: Tweet-Tweet lets you see "friends," "replies" and "favorites" and other categories just like online.
- Tweet, RT, DM, follow and un-follow. All super-simple and right from your phone.
- Get started with Mavens, a new feature that lets new users easily set up accounts and immediately follow popular Tweeters.
- Does the BREW thing, bringing Twitter to a huge line-up of feature phones, incl. LG, Samsung and Moto models.
- Get Tweet-Tweet today on nearly 60 feature phones at Get It Now® for $1.49 mthly sub/$3.99 unlmtd.
- Where can you find Tweet-Tweet? It can be found in the "Download This" as well as "Community and Sharing" sections of GIN/Media Center.
- Developed by PressOK Entertainment Corp., awesome Seattle-based Co. Visit: www.pressokentertainment.com or www.twitter.com/press_ok.
- Verizon Wireless has other great social networking apps to try. Check out: http://tinyurl.com/mxmzar.
- All you ever wanted to know about Verizon Wireless: www.verizonwireless.com.
About Verizon Wireless
Verizon Wireless operates the nation's most reliable and largest wireless voice and data network, serving 87.7 million customers. Headquartered in Basking Ridge, N.J., with more than 87,000 employees nationwide, Verizon Wireless is a joint venture of Verizon Communications (NYSE: VZ) and Vodafone (NYSE and LSE: VOD). For more information, visit www.verizonwireless.com. To preview and request broadcast-quality video footage and high-resolution stills of Verizon Wireless operations, log on to the Verizon Wireless Multimedia Library at www.verizonwireless.com/multimedia.
About PressOK Entertainment
Formed in 2008, with the merger of Mobliss, Inc. and Reaxion Corp., PressOK Entertainment is a market-leading developer and publisher of mobile entertainment products. By providing fun, connected mobile games and applications, PressOK enables mobile operators and distribution partners to increase data usage, drive consumer uptake and increase revenue. PressOK's portfolio includes: Bumper Stars, Tweet Tweet, Bettie Barista, Parisian Puzzle Adventures, Detective Puzzles, Gin Rummy, Go Fish and Secret Agent Puzzles. PressOK is headquartered in Seattle, WA with offices in Moscow, Russia and Minsk, Belarus. Please visit PressOK Entertainment online at www.pressokentertainment.com.