BASKING RIDGE, NJ — Want to try out a cool new smartphone and understand how it works? Want to make a call on any of 50 or more handsets, smartphones and other wireless devices on display? Want to talk to a knowledgeable sales or customer service representative? You can at any of Verizon Wireless’ more than 2,000 Communications Stores nationwide.
Verizon Wireless Communications Stores are designed to provide wireless customers with a hands-on experience with the company’s latest products and services and access to award-winning customer support, all in one convenient retail location. Customers visiting a Verizon Wireless Communications Store can:
- Check in quickly and efficiently and list their wireless needs at the automated greeter kiosk so they can browse the store if there’s a wait, while keeping their place in line and helping representatives quickly assist them.
- Examine and make real calls from any device on display, including hot new smartphones such as the HTC Touch Pro2™ and the BlackBerry® Tour™. With more than 50 wireless devices on hand, Verizon Wireless has one of the largest varieties of wireless phones, smartphones and devices around.
- Talk to expert sales, customer service and technical support representatives who are available and ready to assist customers with all of their wireless needs.
- Find information about ongoing promotions, rebates, discounts and other value-added offerings, including the company’s Friends & Family® feature, which allows customers to place and receive calls with the people they talk to most without the calls counting against their plan minutes.
- Pay a bill or donate an old, no-longer-used wireless phone to the HopeLine® program, which recycles old phones to support domestic violence awareness and prevention.
In addition, many Verizon Wireless Communications Stores around the country also host free advanced device workshops where smartphone customers can become better acquainted with the capabilities of their devices and receive hands-on instruction on how to use the features they find most helpful. Customers can check local stores to find out if one is scheduled at a nearby location.
To find the nearest store location, customers may visit www.verizonwireless.com/b2c/storelocator/index.jsp. To view and download broadcast and high-resolution print quality images and video of Verizon Wireless Communications Stores, media should visit www.verizonwireless.com/multimedia.
About Verizon Wireless
Verizon Wireless operates the nation’s most reliable and largest wireless voice and data network, serving 87.7 million customers. Headquartered in Basking Ridge, N.J., with more than 87,000 employees nationwide, Verizon Wireless is a joint venture of Verizon Communications (NYSE: VZ) and Vodafone (NYSE and LSE: VOD). For more information, visit www.verizonwireless.com. To preview and request broadcast-quality video footage and high-resolution stills of Verizon Wireless operations, log on to the Verizon Wireless Multimedia Library at www.verizonwireless.com/multimedia.