“At Verizon Wireless, we are very focused on making sure our customers have the best wireless experience possible,” said Roger Tang, president–Ohio/Pennsylvania/West Virginia Region, Verizon Wireless. “Wireless Living shares our commitment to superior customer service and their addition to the Verizon Wireless family will greatly enhance our abilities to serve our customers in Cincinnati and Dayton.”
“Wireless Living and its employees are excited to partner with Verizon Wireless,” said Eric Spitzley, co-founder–Wireless Living. Verizon Wireless’ commitment to the Authorized Retailer channel is unparalleled in the market. Wireless Living is proud to be representing such a premium line of products and services.”
Customers may activate Verizon Wireless service at any of the 15 Wireless Living locations in the area and shop for the latest in wireless technology including data services like social networking, e-mail and wireless Internet access; V CAST Service, which brings TV, music and other multimedia services to wireless phones; and the newest version of VZ Navigator®, which provides audible turn-by-turn directions and real-time traffic information over the company’s high-speed wireless network.
The 15 Wireless Living locations now offering a wide variety of wireless phones, accessories and service from Verizon Wireless are:
- Located within Bigg’s stores at the following addresses:
- 10501 New Haven Rd. Harrison, Ohio
- 5025 Delhi Ave. Cincinnati, Ohio
- Located within Meijer stores at the following addresses:
- 888 Eastgate North Dr. Cincinnati, Ohio
- 1082 State Route 28 Milford, Ohio
- 3711 Stone Creek Blvd. Cincinnati, Ohio
- 6325 S. Gilmore Rd. Fairfield, Ohio
- 3911 W. State Route 22-3 Loveland, Ohio
- 7420 Tylersville Rd. West Chester, Ohio
- 4825B Marburg Ave. Cincinnati, Ohio
- 3822 Colonel Glenn Highway Fairborn, Ohio
- 7150 Executive Blvd. Huber Heights, Ohio
- 5858 Springboro Pike Dayton, Ohio
- 9210 N. Main St. Dayton, Ohio
- 1900 W. Main St. Troy, Ohio
- 4075 Wilmington Pike Kettering, Ohio
Verizon Wireless authorized retailers receive extensive training, as well as merchandising support and competitive commissions, after successfully completing a highly selective qualification process. Authorized agents play a key role in the company’s retail sales distribution strategy, which also includes more than 2,000 company-owned and operated Verizon Wireless Communications Stores nationwide.
About Verizon Wireless
Verizon Wireless operates the nation’s most reliable and largest wireless voice and 3G data network, serving more than 91 million customers. Headquartered in Basking Ridge, N.J., with 83,000 employees nationwide, Verizon Wireless is a joint venture of Verizon Communications (NYSE: VZ) and Vodafone (NASDAQ and LSE: VOD). For more information, visit www.verizonwireless.com. To preview and request broadcast-quality video footage and high-resolution stills of Verizon Wireless operations, log on to the Verizon Wireless Multimedia Library at www.verizonwireless.com/multimedia.