Verizon Wireless, the company with the nation’s largest and most reliable wireless voice and 3G data network
Broadcast-quality B-Roll and VNR including:
- Video from the Verizon Wireless 4G LTE Panel and Q&A Session at CTIA WIRELESS 2010®
- Sounds bites from Verizon Wireless executives:
- Tony Melone, senior vice president and chief technology officer
- Leroy Williams, executive director, Verizon Developer Community
- Brian Higgins, executive director of LTE ecosystem development
- Maurice Thompson, director, business development for open development
The B-Roll and VNR are available in Verizon Wireless’ Multimedia Library at www.verizonwireless.com/multimedia
On Wednesday, Verizon Wireless hosted a one-hour discussion about the status of its 4G LTE wireless network build-out and efforts to build a 4G ecosystem of developers to fuel b2b devices, apps and consumer products.
Verizon Wireless expects to commercially launch its 4G LTE network in up to 30 markets in 2010, covering 100 million people. An equally aggressive growth plan in subsequent years will result in full nationwide coverage by 2013. The company’s 4G LTE network ultimately will connect a full range of electronics devices and machines to each other.
About Verizon Wireless
Verizon Wireless operates the nation’s most reliable and largest wireless voice and 3G data network, serving more than 91 million customers. Headquartered in Basking Ridge, N.J., with 83,000 employees nationwide, Verizon Wireless is a joint venture of Verizon Communications (NYSE, NASDAQ: VZ) and Vodafone (LSE, NASDAQ: VOD). For more information, visit www.verizonwireless.com. To preview and request broadcast-quality video footage and high-resolution stills of Verizon Wireless operations, log on to the Verizon Wireless Multimedia Library at www.verizonwireless.com/multimedia.