YUMA, AZ — Wireless users in Yuma who are looking to get hands-on experience with cutting-edge voice, data, music and video devices have a new place to call home.
Verizon Wireless has opened its latest “Evolution” communications store in Yuma. The store offers consumers and small business customers hands-on interaction with wireless voice, data, music and video services in a sleek, new full-service environment. The new store is located in the Yuma Palms Shopping Center at 1330 S. Yuma Palms Parkway.
Wireless customers in Yuma can sample a wide array of fully-activated new phones and devices first hand for a total wireless experience. What’s more, users can:
- Learn how to stay connected in more places with Mobile Broadband;
- Experience the new Android-based devices including the DROID™ 2 by Motorola and the Samsung Fascinate™; and
- Try out the latest mobile tablets including the Apple® iPad™ and coming on Nov. 11, the Samsung Galaxy Tab™.
About the store
- Expanded floor space with interactive “demo zones” guided by knowledgeable staff
- My Verizon Express Services terminals that enable customers to quickly and conveniently manage their accounts
- Check-in kiosk enables customers to sign in on arrival and stay informed with monitors that track their place in the queue for service
- Roomy and easy to locate technical assistance and customer support areas with interactive displays
“Our new store in Yuma provides plenty of space for both shopping and customer service, in keeping with our commitment to deliver innovative voice and data plans, exciting new devices and services and the best possible wireless experience,” said Brian Danfield, regional president of Verizon Wireless.
Each year, Verizon Wireless aggressively invests billions of dollars in its network to stay ahead of the growing demand for the company’s voice and data services. Verizon Wireless’ ongoing network investment now totals more than $985 million in Arizona and more than $60 billion nationally over the past ten years.
About Verizon Wireless
Verizon Wireless operates the nation’s most reliable and largest wireless voice and 3G data network, serving more than 93 million customers. Headquartered in Basking Ridge, N.J., with more than 79,000 employees nationwide, Verizon Wireless is a joint venture of Verizon Communications (NYSE, NASDAQ: VZ) and Vodafone (LSE, NASDAQ: VOD). For more information, visit www.verizonwireless.com. To preview and request broadcast-quality video footage and high-resolution stills of Verizon Wireless operations, log on to the Verizon Wireless Multimedia Library at www.verizonwireless.com/multimedia.