With film credits to her name like “The Best Man Holiday” and “Think Like a Man Too,” Regina Hall is one of Hollywood’s most sought-after comedic actresses. We recently sat down with the Potential of Us influencer, and she told us her top five apps that help make her life a little less hectic:
- moreBeaute2—Being an actress whose face is shown across the country, it’s important for me to always look my best. More Beaute is a great app that adjusts the brightness, tone and detail of my photos.
- Hotel Tonight—As someone who is always on the go, I never know where my travels can take me. With this app, I can book last minute hotel rooms and still get a great rate.
- Lumosity—I like to make sure I’m physically and mentally in shape. Lumosity has brain-training games that help me with memory and attention. A little brain exercise can go a long way.
- Green Tech App—I’m a philanthropist and love to connect with people who feel the same. The Green Tech App allows me to do so.
- Yelp—There are so many different places to explore that it can be hard to choose. Yelp helps me not only to identify which spots are nearby, but also shows me reviews from other people.
This is part of the Verizon Wireless “Must-have Apps” series, which provides insight into the apps that people use every day to embrace the mobile lifestyle.
Essence Festival News
|Actor Lance Gross' Must-have Apps|
|Must-have Apps for the ESSENCE Festival|
|ESSENCE Festival Celebrates its 20th Anniversary|