To use Carrier Billing:
- You must be on a monthly consumer calling plan, in good standing.
- Your account needs to be a personal account. Corporate, government or employee accounts are not eligible.
- Prepaid accounts are not eligible for Carrier Billing.
- Your wireless account should not be based in New Mexico.
- You must be a registered user of My Verizon.
- The line on which you want to use Carrier Billing must be able to receive text messages, and can't have the purchases and gifting blocks feature turned on.
Note: Go to the Block and Unblock Services page in My Verizon to make sure you don't have text messages or purchases and gifting blocked.
- There's a $100 spending limit per mobile number per bill cycle.
- Only digital media or virtual goods are eligible (e.g., virtual online gaming such as League of Legends, music, e-books, etc.).