Due to inactivity, your session will end in approximately 2 minutes. Extend your session by clicking OK below.
Due to inactivity, your session has expired. Please sign in again to continue.
How to Block Numbers, Calls, Ads, Text Messages & Emails
Tired of unwanted calls? Here are some options to block a few specific numbers or prevent all spammers and robocallers from reaching you.
Prepaid accounts: The blocking features below aren't currently available for prepaid. Refer to the My Verizon for Prepaid FAQs for an alternative way to block calls and messages.
Call Filter – Block all spam and robocalls
For $2.99/month, you get:
- A spam filter and block list to prevent unsolicited calls
- Spam detection to let you know if you should answer or not
- Caller details like name, picture, city and state for unknown numbers
- A custom profile that lets you upload your own picture and information to share with other Verizon Wireless customers
Verizon Smart Family™ – Block specific numbers permanently
For $4.99/month, you can:
- Permanently block calls and messages from up to 20 domestic and international numbers
- Block all restricted, unavailable or private numbers
- Restrict calls, texts and data during a certain time of day
- Block inappropriate apps and websites
My Verizon - Block specific numbers temporarily
You can block calls and messages from up to 5 numbers in My Verizon for no charge. These blocks will expire after 90 days.
To learn how to set up blocks, go to our Blocks FAQs or How to Add Blocks video.