Caller Name ID application/service ("Service") is an enhanced caller ID service that displays the name, phone number, city and state of the caller's phone number, and the caller's uploaded photo (if any was uploaded), if you are using an Android or BlackBerry device. On other devices only name is displayed. Before you start, we want you to know some important things about the Service.
This Agreement is between you as our Subscriber and Verizon Wireless ("VZW") and it sets forth the terms and conditions under which you agree to use and we agree to provide the Service. By using the Service, you accept these Terms and Conditions.
- Customer Agreement. When you signed up to be a customer of VZW, you entered into a Customer Agreement with us. The Service is subject to all of the terms in that Customer Agreement. For the current version of the Customer Agreement, visit: http://www.verizonwireless.com/b2c/support/customer-agreement.
- Charges. For Android and BlackBerry users, your use of the Service will be billed according to your data plan and the monthly recurring fee that you agreed to pay. The Service does not operate on WiFi, so data charges may apply when using the Service even if your device is also connected to WiFi. For other device users, your use of the Service will be billed according to the monthly recurring fee that you agreed to pay.
- Copyrights. For Android and BlackBerry devices, the software for the Service allows you to upload a photo to display. You may choose to attach a photo from your own photo gallery, a new photo that you take, or a photo available for use from an Internet search engine. All photos are the sole responsibility of the person who originated such photos. We do not monitor or control the content you choose to send via the Service and, we disclaim all responsibility for such content. Photos that appear as a result of your image search of the Internet may be subject to copyright protection which limits or prohibits their copying, transmission and/or use. You agree that you will not attach copyrighted photos in a way that infringes any copyright, and that you are wholly responsible for any copyright infringement resulting from your conduct. If you are unsure about whether your conduct is lawful, you should not attach the photo. If you believe that your photo has been provided by the search function in a way that constitutes copyright infringement please contact the respective search engine's agent for their copyright and intellectual proerty policy.
- Restrictions on Use. You may not, or allow others to, adapt, alter, modify, de-compile, reverse engineer, translate, or create derivative works of the Service or any included software.
- Licenses. Your use of the Service is subject to the Apache License Agreement, which can be found at http://www.apache.org/licenses/, the Mozilla Public License, v. 2.0, which can be found at http://mozilla.org/MPL/, and the Dojo Foundaion, which can be found at http://dojotoolkit.org/license/. Certain software or technical information is licensed from third parties, and may be covered by one or more U.S. Patents, pending U.S. patent applications, and pending counterpart European and international patents.
- Termination. VZW may terminate or discontinue the Service at any time without notice, including if you breach these Terms and Conditions.
- Disclaimer of Warranty. THE SERVICE AND ANY INCLUDED SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED 'AS IS', WITHOUT WARRANTES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, OF ANY KIND BY EITHER VZW OR ITS LICENSORS.
- Safety. Please do not endanger yourself and others by using the Service while driving or engaging in any other activity that requires your full attention.