Details about your Verizon Wireless Service Issue
If you recently received a text message from us regarding a service ticket, this page contains details about the resolution.
- Our Network team has investigated your service concern, but didn't find any Verizon network issues.
- Your device requires a carrier data update that optimizes how the device connects to our network.
To complete this update:
- 4G devices (most smartphones) need to be powered off, and then turned back on.
- 3G and older devices (older basic phones) need a manual update.
- Enter *228, then press send.
- Select option #2 when the automated operator comes on the line.
Our online Troubleshooting Assistant has step-by-step instructions to help with a variety of device issues.
Thank you for letting us know there was a problem with your service.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. We appreciate your patience as we worked to resolve your issue, and thank you for choosing Verizon!