If your current device is under warranty and experiences electrical or mechanical malfunction due to manufacturing defect, you'll receive a Certified Like-New Replacement (a like unit or one of comparable quality). Certified Like-New Replacement devices have been thoroughly inspected and refurbished to like-new condition. The devices go through:
- A complete 100+ point checklist to ensure every area measures up to our standards of excellence
- Visual cosmetic inspection
- Advanced functional, manual and electronic inspections
- Latest software and hardware upgrades
- Our interactive Troubleshooting Assistant provides a visual guide to walk you through the most common device issues and their resolutions. (Net yet available on mobile devices.)
- If you have Verizon Support & Protection for your Android™ device, we recommend you use the app to scan your device to see what apps could be hindering your device.
How do I replace my lost/stolen/damaged or defective mobile device if I'm not enrolled in any equipment protection program?
How do I replace my lost, accidentally damaged or stolen wireless device if I have equipment protection?
Android is a trademark of Google, Inc.