If your current device is under warranty and experiences electrical or mechanical malfunction due to manufacturing defect, you'll receive a Certified Like-New Replacement (a like unit or one of comparable quality). Certified Like-New Replacement devices have been thoroughly inspected and reconditioned to like-new condition. Reconditioned refers to devices that have been thoroughly inspected and reconditioned to manufacturer performance levels, although minor cosmetic blemishes may be present. The devices go through comprehensive testing, including:
- Visual cosmetic inspection
- Advanced functional, manual and electronic inspections
- Latest software and hardware upgrades
- Our interactive Troubleshooting Assistant provides a visual guide to walk you through the most common device issues and their resolutions. (Net yet available on mobile devices.)
- If you have Verizon Support & Protection for your Android™ device, we recommend you use the app to scan your device to see what apps could be hindering your device.
How do I replace my lost/stolen/damaged or defective mobile device if I'm not enrolled in any equipment protection program?
How do I replace my lost, accidentally damaged or stolen wireless device if I have equipment protection?
Android is a trademark of Google, Inc.