This guide is for new Verizon Wireless customers who purchased a Droid Razr by Motorola. If you’re an existing Verizon Wireless customer, refer to Activating and Setting Up Your Droid Razr by Motorola for Existing Customers.
Step 1: Insert the SIM Card
- Remove the SIM card from the red “Getting Started” folder you received with your phone.
Note: Touching the gold contacts may damage the SIM card.
- Remove the SIM card slot cover on the bottom left side of the phone.
- Gently slide the SIM card into the slot with the gold contacts facing the screen until you hear a click.
- Close the slot cover.
Visit our Droid Razr by Motorola: Inserting a SIM Card simulation for step-by-step visual instructions.
Step 2: Activate and Set Up Your New Phone
- Turn on the device by holding down the Power button on the top right side of the phone.
- Follow the onscreen steps to complete activation and set up of your phone.
Download Verizon Cloud from the Play Store app on your phone to restore or save your pictures, videos, text messages and more.
Visit our Droid Razr by Motorola simulator for more step-by-step visual instructions to learn how to use features on your new phone.
DROID is a trademark of Lucasfilm, Ltd. and its related companies. Used under license.