Important Things to Know about Device Protection:
- Monthly charge: The monthly charge for Total Mobile Protection (TMP) is $13.00/$10.00, depending on device. TMP and TMP Multi-Device (TMP MD) and TMP Multi-Device for Business (TMP MD for Bus) ($39.00) are a combination of products, each of which is available separately: Wireless Phone Protection (WPP) $6.75/$3.00 (depending on device); Verizon Wireless Extended Warranty (EW) ($3.00) for all devices types; and Verizon Tech Coach ($7.00). The monthly charge for Total Equipment Coverage (TEC) is $5.00/$9.00, (depending on device). TEC is a combination of 2 products, each of which is available separately: WPP $6.75/$3.00 (depending on device); and Verizon Wireless EW ($3.00) for all device types. See phoneclaim.com/Verizon for more details.
- Covered Equipment: Your device is covered if lost, stolen or incurs damage (including liquid) and post-warranty defects, and your standard accessories are covered too. See terms and conditions below for a list of accessories covered. Your replacement could be new or refurbished. Note: Our goal is to provide a replacement device that is the same color and has the same features, but this cannot be guaranteed.
- Claim Limit: TMP, TEC and WPP allows for 3 claims in any 12-month period. TMP MD allows for 9 shared claims in any 12-month period. TMP MD for Bus allows for 6 shared claims in any 12-month period. Per claim max is $400 or $2,000 depending on device.
- Deductibles: For device replacement, the deductible per claim will be $19/$89/$149/$199/$249 depending upon your device. If your device is eligible for cracked screen repair, the deductible is $29. Cracked screen repair is available for select smartphones and subject to parts availability. See phoneclaim.com/verizon for device eligibility.
- Cancellation Policy: Cancel anytime and receive a pro-rated refund of the unused premium.
- Device Requirements (if applicable to my transaction): Open Enrollment: I agree that by continuing with this transaction, I am representing that my device is fully functioning, without damage (including cracked screens), free of defects and it has not been more than 24 months since it was activated. Bring Your Own Device (BYOD): I agree that by continuing with this transaction, I am representing that my device is fully functioning, without damage (including cracked screens), free of defects and not lost or stolen.
Terms of Service by Options:
Total Mobile Protection for Business
Total Mobile Protection & Total Mobile Protection Multi-Device
Total Equipment Coverage
Wireless Phone Protection
Verizon Wireless Extended Warranty
Total Mobile Protection & Total Mobile Protection Multi-Device
Total Mobile Protection and Total Mobile Protection Multi-Device are each a bundle of services including Wireless Phone Protection, Verizon Wireless Extended Warranty (not available in Florida) and Verizon Tech Coach. Terms for these services are available below.
- Wireless Phone Protection Terms and Conditions
- Extended Limited Warranty or Service Contract Terms and Conditions
- Verizon Tech Coach Terms and Conditions
Total Equipment Coverage - not available in Florida
Total Equipment Coverage is a bundle of services including Wireless Phone Protection and Verizon Wireless Extended Warranty. Terms for these services are available below.
- Wireless Phone Protection Terms and Conditions
- Verizon Wireless Extended Limited Warranty or Service Contract Terms and Conditions
Wireless Phone Protection
Wireless Phone Protection Terms and Conditions
Verizon Wireless Extended Warranty - not available in Florida
- FEE: You will be billed a monthly fee in the amount of $3.00, in advance, to receive this Service Contract. If you purchase this protection as a part of a Total Equipment Coverage program bundle which has a monthly charge of $5.00 or $9.00, the monthly fee for this Service Contract, which is included in the total charge for the protection program, will be $2.00 or $2.25, respectively. If you purchase this protection as a part of a Total Mobile Protection program bundle which has a monthly charge of $10.00 or $13.00, the monthly fee for this Service Contract, which is included in the total charge for the protection program, will be $2.00 or $2.25, respectively. If you purchase this protection as a part of a Total Mobile Protection Multi-Device program bundle which has a monthly charge of $39.00, the monthly fee for this Service Contract, which is included in the total charge for the protection program, will be $5.55 for the first three lines (each additional covered line is $1.85). The fee for this Service Contract is based on the equipment protection program you select.
Verizon Wireless may change the monthly charge, the administration, or the terms and conditions of this Service Contract from time to time upon thirty (30) days written notice to you. Your continued payment of the charges, after such notice, constitutes your acceptance of any changes. If you change your protection program selection, the fee may change. PLEASE REFER TO SECTION XII. OF THIS SERVICE CONTRACT FOR STATE SPECIFIC PROVISIONS THAT MAY APPLY TO YOU.
- WHAT THIS SERVICE CONTRACT COVERS: If there is a defect (including pre-existing) in the material and/or workmanship of your individually owned wireless device (hereinafter the "Product"), and the Product has been subject only to normal use and service, Verizon Wireless agrees to replace the Product at no charge, as long as you return it in accordance with the terms of this Service Contract. The replacement device you receive may be a new or reconditioned device of equal or comparable value to the Product. Non-original manufacturer's parts may be used in reconditioned devices. All Products replaced by Verizon Wireless shall become the property of Verizon Wireless. THIS SERVICE CONTRACT COVERS THE WIRELESS DEVICE ONLY AND NOT ITS ACCESSORIES OR REMOVABLE BATTERY, INCLUDING THOSE CONTAINED WITHIN THE ORIGINAL PACKAGE.
- WHAT THIS SERVICE CONTRACT DOES NOT COVER:
- Defects or damage resulting from use of the Product in other than its normal and customary manner;
- Defects or damage from misuse, accident or neglect;
- Defects or damage from improper operation, maintenance, installation, adjustment or any alteration or modification of any kind;
- Products disassembled or repaired in such a manner as to adversely affect performance or prevent adequate inspection and testing to verify any claim;
- Products with labels removed or illegible serial numbers;
- Defects or damage due to spills of or immersion in food or liquid;
- Scratches on all plastic surfaces and externally exposed parts resulting from normal use;
- Damage resulting from normal wear and tear; and/or
- Defects or damage covered by the original equipment manufacturer's warranty.
- HOW LONG THIS SERVICE CONTRACT LASTS: Verizon Wireless will provide the benefits described in Paragraph ll. beginning on the date your Verizon Wireless service is activated on the Product and the services under this Service Contract are added to your account, and will continue to provide such benefits on a month-to-month basis for as long as you subscribe to this program or for the duration of your continuous active service with Verizon Wireless using the Product, whichever occurs first. Activation will be deemed to be no later than fifteen (15) days from the date of delivery of the Product to you, the owner.
- HOW TO GET YOUR REPLACEMENT DEVICE UNDER THIS SERVICE CONTRACT: To receive your replacement device, present your Product to any Verizon Wireless retail location. Alternatively, you may call 1.866.406.5154 (toll free from a landline phone). If the Product is determined to be defective, whether that determination is made over the phone or in-store, Verizon Wireless will ship your replacement device directly to you. Once you receive your replacement device, you must return your defective Product to Verizon Wireless in the shipping package we include with the replacement device within five (5) days. If you do not return your defective Product or if you return a Product that is not covered pursuant to Section III of this Service Contract, you will be charged up to the full retail price of the replacement device, which may exceed $800.00. However, if you are notified by us that your Product is damaged due to something that is not covered by this Service Contract, you may return the replacement device to Verizon Wireless in the shipping package they came in to avoid being charged the value of the replacement device. Replacement devices and accessories returned must be in like-new condition to avoid being charged a fee.
- YOUR OBLIGATIONS UNDER THIS SERVICE CONTRACT: You must use the Product in a normal way; you must protect against further damage to the Product if there is a covered defect; you must follow the Product's instruction manual.
- HOW AND WHEN YOU OR WE MAY TERMINATE THIS SERVICE CONTRACT: Subject to any State Specific Requirements set forth in Section XI., we may terminate this Service Contract at any time. You may terminate this Service Contract at any time by visiting any Verizon Wireless retail location and requesting cancellation, by calling 1.866.406.5154 (toll free from a landline phone), or by visiting the My Verizon page at verizonwireless.com. If your wireless service with Verizon Wireless is terminated or expires for any reason, you will be deemed to have terminated this Service Contract. If Verizon Wireless terminates this Service Contract, you will receive a prorated refund of the most recent monthly fee paid. Cancellation of this Service Contract by Verizon Wireless will be effective no less than thirty (30) days after you receive notice of cancellation. The notice will state the effective date of and reason for cancellation. If you terminate this Service Contract within thirty (30) days of activation of service or other authorized enrollment under this Service Contract plan, whichever is later, and no claim has been made hereunder you will receive a full refund of any amounts paid for it. If you cancel this Service Contract within this time period, we will provide you with a refund no later than thirty (30) days after you notify us that you wish to cancel. If we do not provide the refund to you within this time period, you are entitled to receive a refund in the amount of what you paid, plus an extra ten percent (10%) for each month in which the refund is not provided to you. If you terminate this Service Contract more than thirty (30) days after activation of service or other authorized enrollment under this Service Contract plan, whichever is later, or if a claim has been paid during that period, you will receive a prorated refund of the most recent monthly fee paid.
- OTHER CONDITIONS:
- This Service Contract is extended to the original owner only and may not be assigned or transferred to a subsequent owner. This is Verizon Wireless' complete Service Contract for your Product. Verizon Wireless assumes no obligation or liability for additions or modifications to this Service Contract unless made in writing and signed by an officer of Verizon Wireless. Verizon Wireless does not warrant the installation, maintenance or service of the equipment, accessories, removable batteries or parts.
- Verizon Wireless is not responsible in any way under this Service Contract for any ancillary equipment attached to or used in connection with the Product, or for operation of the Product with any ancillary equipment. All such equipment is expressly excluded from this Service Contract. Furthermore, Verizon Wireless is not responsible for any damage to the Product resulting from the use of ancillary equipment not furnished by Verizon Wireless for use with individually owned equipment.
- When the Product is used in conjunction with ancillary or peripheral equipment not furnished by Verizon Wireless, Verizon Wireless does not warrant and shall not supply service in connection with the operation of the Product/peripheral combination, and Verizon Wireless will honor no claim where the Product is used in such a combination and it is determined by Verizon Wireless that there is no fault with the Product. Verizon Wireless specifically disclaims any responsibility for any damage caused in any way by the use of Product accessories and peripherals (specific examples include, but are not limited to, batteries, chargers, adapters and power supplies) when such accessories and peripherals are not furnished by Verizon Wireless.
- IN NO EVENT SHALL VERIZON WIRELESS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES IN EXCESS OF THE PURCHASE PRICE OF THE PRODUCT OR ANY REPLACEMENT PRODUCT PROVIDED HEREUNDER, FOR ANY LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF TIME, INCONVENIENCE, COMMERCIAL LOSS, LOST PROFITS OR SAVINGS OR OTHER INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES OR ATTORNEYS' FEES ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE SUCH PRODUCT, TO THE FULL EXTENT SUCH MAY BE DISCLAIMED BY LAW.
- GENERAL PROVISIONS:
- This Service Contract sets forth our responsibilities regarding the Product. Replacement of the Product, as described herein, is your exclusive remedy. THIS DOCUMENT IS NOT A WARRANTY OR INSURANCE.
- Obligations of Verizon Wireless under this Service Contract are backed by the full faith and credit of Verizon Wireless.
- OTHER RIGHTS:
- This Service Contract gives you specific legal rights. You may have additional rights that vary from state to state.
- YOU AND VERIZON WIRELESS BOTH AGREE TO RESOLVE DISPUTES REGARDING THIS SERVICE CONTRACT ONLY BY ARBITRATION OR IN SMALL CLAIMS COURT. THERE'S NO JUDGE OR JURY IN ARBITRATION, AND THE PROCEDURES MAY BE DIFFERENT, BUT AN ARBITRATOR CAN AWARD YOU THE SAME DAMAGES AND RELIEF, AND MUST HONOR THE SAME TERMS IN THIS SERVICE CONTRACT, AS A COURT WOULD. IF THE LAW ALLOWS FOR AN AWARD OF ATTORNEYS' FEES, AN ARBITRATOR CAN AWARD THEM TOO. WE ALSO BOTH AGREE THAT:
- THE FEDERAL ARBITRATION ACT APPLIES TO THIS AGREEMENT. EXCEPT FOR SMALL CLAIMS COURT CASES THAT QUALIFY, ANY DISPUTE THAT IN ANY WAY RELATES TO OR ARISES OUT OF THIS SERVICE CONTRACT OR FROM ANY EQUIPMENT, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES YOU RECEIVE FROM US (OR FROM ANY ADVERTISING OF THIS SERVICE CONTRACT OR FOR ANY SUCH PRODUCTS AND SERVICES), INCLUDING ANY DISPUTES YOU HAVE WITH OUR EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS, WILL BE RESOLVED BY ONE OR MORE NEUTRAL ARBITRATORS BEFORE THE AMERICAN ARBITRATION ASSOCIATION ("AAA") OR BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU ("BBB"). YOU CAN ALSO BRING ANY ISSUES YOU MAY HAVE TO THE ATTENTION OF FEDERAL, STATE, OR LOCAL GOVERNMENT AGENCIES, AND IF THE LAW ALLOWS, THEY CAN SEEK RELIEF AGAINST US FOR YOU.
- UNLESS YOU AND VERIZON WIRELESS AGREE OTHERWISE, THE ARBITRATION WILL TAKE PLACE IN THE COUNTY OF YOUR BILLING ADDRESS. FOR CLAIMS OVER $10,000, THE AAA'S WIRELESS INDUSTRY ARBITRATION ("WIA") RULES WILL APPLY. IN SUCH CASES, THE LOSER CAN ASK FOR A PANEL OF THREE NEW ARBITRATORS TO REVIEW THE AWARD. FOR CLAIMS OF $10,000 OR LESS, THE PARTY BRINGING THE CLAIM CAN CHOOSE EITHER THE AAA'S RULES FOR CONSUMER DISPUTES OR THE BBB'S RULES FOR BINDING ARBITRATION OR, ALTERNATIVELY, CAN BRING AN INDIVIDUAL ACTION IN SMALL CLAIMS COURT. YOU CAN GET PROCEDURES, RULES AND FEE INFORMATION FROM THE AAA (WWW.ADR.ORG), THE BBB (WWW. BBB.ORG) OR FROM US. FOR CLAIMS OF $10,000 OR LESS, YOU CAN CHOOSE WHETHER YOU'D LIKE THE ARBITRATION CARRIED OUT BASED ONLY ON DOCUMENTS SUBMITTED TO THE ARBITRATOR, OR BY A HEARING IN PERSON OR BY PHONE.
- THIS AGREEMENT DOESN'T ALLOW CLASS OR COLLECTIVE ARBITRATIONS EVEN IF THE AAA OR BBB PROCEDURES OR RULES WOULD. NOTWITHSTANDING ANY OTHER PROVISION OF THIS SERVICE CONTRACT, THE ARBITRATOR MAY AWARD MONEY OR INJUNCTIVE RELIEF ONLY IN FAVOR OF THE INDIVIDUAL PARTY SEEKING RELIEF AND ONLY TO THE EXTENT NECESSARY TO PROVIDE RELIEF WARRANTED BY THAT PARTY'S INDIVIDUAL CLAIM. NO CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE OR PRIVATE ATTORNEY GENERAL THEORIES OF LIABILITY OR PRAYERS FOR RELIEF MAY BE MAINTAINED IN ANY ARBITRATION HELD UNDER THIS SERVICE CONTRACT. ANY QUESTIONS REGARDING THE ENFORCEABILITY OR INTERPRETATION OF THIS PARAGRAPH SHALL BE DECIDED BY A COURT NOT THE ARBITRATOR.
- IF EITHER OF US INTENDS TO SEEK ARBITRATION UNDER THIS SERVICE CONTRACT, THE PARTY SEEKING ARBITRATION MUST FIRST NOTIFY THE OTHER PARTY OF THE DISPUTE IN WRITING AT LEAST 30 DAYS IN ADVANCE OF INITIATING THE ARBITRATION. NOTICE TO VERIZON WIRELESS SHOULD BE SENT TO VERIZON WIRELESS DISPUTE RESOLUTION MANAGER, ONE VERIZON WAY, VC52N061, BASKING RIDGE, NJ 07920. THE NOTICE MUST DESCRIBE THE NATURE OF THE CLAIM AND THE RELIEF BEING SOUGHT. IF WE ARE UNABLE TO RESOLVE OUR DISPUTE WITHIN 30 DAYS, EITHER PARTY MAY THEN PROCEED TO FILE A CLAIM FOR ARBITRATION. WE'LL PAY ANY FILING FEE THAT THE AAA OR BBB CHARGES YOU FOR ARBITRATION OF THE DISPUTE. IF YOU PROVIDE US WITH SIGNED WRITTEN NOTICE THAT YOU CANNOT PAY THE FILING FEE, VERIZON WIRELESS WILL PAY THE FEE DIRECTLY TO THE AAA OR BBB. IF THAT ARBITRATION PROCEEDS, WE'LL ALSO PAY ANY ADMINISTRATIVE AND ARBITRATOR FEES CHARGED LATER, AS WELL AS FOR ANY APPEAL TO A PANEL OF THREE NEW ARBITRATORS (IF THE ARBITRATION AWARD IS APPEALABLE UNDER THIS SERVICE CONTRACT).
- WE ALSO OFFER CUSTOMERS THE OPTION OF PARTICIPATING IN A FREE INTERNAL MEDIATION PROGRAM. THIS PROGRAM IS ENTIRELY VOLUNTARY AND DOES NOT AFFECT EITHER PARTY'S RIGHTS IN ANY OTHER ASPECT OF THESE DISPUTE RESOLUTION PROCEDURES. IN OUR VOLUNTARY MEDIATION PROGRAM, WE WILL ASSIGN AN EMPLOYEE WHO'S NOT DIRECTLY INVOLVED IN THE DISPUTE TO HELP BOTH SIDES REACH AN AGREEMENT. THAT PERSON HAS ALL THE RIGHTS AND PROTECTIONS OF A MEDIATOR AND THE PROCESS HAS ALL OF THE PROTECTIONS ASSOCIATED WITH MEDIATION. FOR EXAMPLE, NOTHING SAID IN THE MEDIATION CAN BE USED LATER IN AN ARBITRATION OR LAWSUIT. IF YOU'D LIKE TO KNOW MORE, PLEASE CONTACT US AT VERIZONWIRELESS.COM OR THROUGH CUSTOMER SERVICE. IF YOU'D LIKE TO START THE MEDIATION PROCESS, PLEASE GO TO VERIZONWIRELESS.COM OR CALL CUSTOMER SERVICE FOR A NOTICE OF DISPUTE FORM TO FILL OUT, AND MAIL, FAX OR EMAIL IT TO US ACCORDING TO THE DIRECTIONS ON THE FORM.
- WE MAY, BUT ARE NOT OBLIGATED TO, MAKE A WRITTEN SETTLEMENT OFFER ANYTIME BEFORE ARBITRATION BEGINS. THE AMOUNT OR TERMS OF ANY SETTLEMENT OFFER MAY NOT BE DISCLOSED TO THE ARBITRATOR UNTIL AFTER THE ARBITRATOR ISSUES AN AWARD ON THE CLAIM. IF YOU DON'T ACCEPT THE OFFER AND THE ARBITRATOR AWARDS YOU AN AMOUNT OF MONEY THAT'S MORE THAN OUR OFFER BUT LESS THAN $5,000, OR IF WE DON'T MAKE YOU AN OFFER, AND THE ARBITRATOR AWARDS YOU ANY AMOUNT OF MONEY BUT LESS THAN $5,000, THEN WE AGREE TO PAY YOU $5,000 INSTEAD OF THE AMOUNT AWARDED. IN THAT CASE WE ALSO AGREE TO PAY ANY REASONABLE ATTORNEYS' FEES AND EXPENSES, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER THE LAW REQUIRES IT FOR YOUR CASE. IF THE ARBITRATOR AWARDS YOU MORE THAN $5,000, THEN WE WILL PAY YOU THAT AMOUNT.
- AN ARBITRATION AWARD AND ANY JUDGMENT CONFIRMING IT APPLY ONLY TO THAT SPECIFIC CASE; IT CAN'T BE USED IN ANY OTHER CASE EXCEPT TO ENFORCE THE AWARD ITSELF.
- IF FOR SOME REASON THE PROHIBITION ON CLASS ARBITRATIONS SET FORTH IN SUBSECTION (3) CANNOT BE ENFORCED, THEN THE AGREEMENT TO ARBITRATE WILL NOT APPLY.
- IF FOR ANY REASON A CLAIM PROCEEDS IN COURT RATHER THAN THROUGH ARBITRATION, YOU AND VERIZON WIRELESS AGREE THAT THERE WILL NOT BE A JURY TRIAL. YOU AND VERIZON WIRELESS UNCONDITIONALLY WAIVE ANY RIGHT TO TRIAL BY JURY IN ANY ACTION, PROCEEDING OR COUNTERCLAIM ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THIS SERVICE CONTRACT IN ANY WAY. IN THE EVENT OF LITIGATION, THIS PARAGRAPH MAY BE FILED TO SHOW A WRITTEN CONSENT TO A TRIAL BY THE COURT.
- This Service Contract gives you specific legal rights. You may have additional rights that vary from state to state.
- STATE SPECIFIC PROVISIONS
- For residents of California, if you cancel this Service Contract thirty (30) days after receipt of this Service Contract, and no claim has been made hereunder you will receive a full refund of any amounts paid for it. If we fail to provide you with a refund within thirty (30) days of you notifying Verizon Wireless that you wish to cancel you are entitled to receive an extra ten percent (10%) for each month, or fraction thereof, in which your money is not refunded.
- For residents of Connecticut, you may file a claim with Balboa Insurance Company, Suite 200, 3349 Michelson Drive, Irvine, CA 92612-8893, directly if Verizon Wireless fails to perform according to the terms hereof. Any disputes between Verizon Wireless and residents of Connecticut arising under this Service Contract shall be decided by an arbitration process. A written complaint containing a description of the dispute, the purchase price, and a copy of the Service Contract form can be mailed to: State of Connecticut, Insurance Department, P.O. Box 816, Hartford, CT 06142- 0816, Attn.: Consumer Affairs.
- For residents of Georgia, this Service Contract can only be terminated by Verizon Wireless before the expiration of the monthly term for fraud, material misrepresentation or your failure to pay amounts due hereunder. You may file a claim with Federal Insurance Co., 15 Mountain View Road, Warren, NJ 07059, directly if Verizon Wireless does not honor your claim within sixty (60) days after you filed your proof of loss. All cancellations will conform to OCGA 33-24-44.
- For residents of Kentucky, you may file a claim with Federal Insurance Co., 15 Mountain View Road, Warren, NJ 07059, directly if Verizon Wireless does not honor your claim within sixty (60) days after you filed your proof of loss.
- For residents of Nevada, Verizon Wireless may not terminate this Service Contract before the expiration of the monthly term, if the Service Contract has been in effect for seventy (70) days, except if you: (1) fail to pay an amount when due; (2) commit fraud or make a material misrepresentation in obtaining this Service Contract, or in presenting a claim; or (3) perform any act or omission or violate any condition of this Service Contract after its effective date that substantially and materially increases the service required under this Service Contract.
- For residents of New Hampshire: In the event you do not receive satisfaction under this contract, you may contact the New Hampshire Insurance Department at 21 South Fruit Street, Suite 14, Concord New Hampshire 03301 or (800) 852-3416.
- For residents of New Mexico, Verizon Wireless may not terminate this Service Contract before the expiration of the monthly term, if the Service Contract has been in effect for seventy (70) days, except if you: (1) fail to pay an amount when due; (2) commit fraud or make a material misrepresentation in obtaining this Service Contract, or in presenting a claim; (3) are convicted of a crime that results in an increase in the service required under this Service Contract; or (4) perform any act or omission or violate any condition of this Service Contract that substantially and materially increases the service required under this Service Contract.
- For residents of New York, notwithstanding Section 5 of this Service Contract, Verizon Wireless does not provide any repair or replacement services in its stores in New York City, New York. If you have any questions about repair or replacement services, contact Verizon Wireless at 1.866.406.5154 (toll free from a landline phone).
- For residents of North Carolina, Verizon Wireless may terminate this Service Contract before the expiration of the monthly term only if you fail to pay an amount when due or you violate any term of this Service Contract. The purchase of this Service Contract is not required either to purchase or to obtain financing for the Product.
- For residents of Oregon, any arbitration occurring under this Service Contract shall be administered in accordance with the WIA Rules unless any procedural requirement of the WIA Rules is inconsistent with the Oregon Uniform Arbitration Act in which case the Oregon Uniform Arbitration Act shall control as to such procedural requirement.
- For residents of South Carolina, in the event of a dispute with Us, you may contact the South Carolina Department of Insurance, Capital Center, 1201 Main Street, Suite 1000, Columbia, SC 29201 803-737-6160.
- For residents of Texas, if you cancel this Service Contract at any time Verizon Wireless will provide you with the refund due under this Service Contract no later than forty-five (45) days after you notify Verizon Wireless that you wish to cancel. If Verizon Wireless does not refund your money during this time period, you are entitled to receive the refund due, plus an extra ten percent (10%) for each month in which your money is not refunded. Unresolved complaints or questions concerning this Service Contract may be addressed to the Texas Department of Licensing and Regulation at P.O. Box 12157, Austin, Texas 78711 or (512) 463-6599.
- For residents of Wisconsin, this Service Contract may only be terminated by Verizon Wireless before the expiration of the monthly term for nonpayment by you of any amount due hereunder, material misrepresentation by you, or a substantial breach of duties by you. In the event of a total loss of the Product that is not covered by a replacement under this Service Contract, you may cancel this Service Contract and you will receive a prorated refund of the most recent monthly fee paid. By agreeing to Section X.B., YOU AND VERIZON WIRELESS BOTH AGREE TO RESOLVE SERVICE CONTRACT DISPUTES ONLY BY ARBITRATION OR SMALL CLAIMS COURT, AND UNCONDITIONALLY WAIVE ANY RIGHT TO CLASS OR COLLECTIVE ARBITRATIONS AND A TRIAL BY JURY IN ANY RELATED ACTION OR PROCEEDING. PLEASE SEE SECTION X.B. FOR OTHER IMPORTANT TERMS REGARDING ARBITRATION AFFECTING YOUR RIGHTS. THIS CONTRACT IS SUBJECT TO LIMITED REGULATION BY THE OFFICE OF THE COMMISSIONER OF INSURANCE.
The Provider of this contract who is financially and legally obligated to perform service is
Verizon Wireless Services, LLC (In Virginia, Verizon Communications, Inc.)
One Verizon Way, Basking Ridge, NJ 07920 1.866.406.5154